weigh in tomorrow!!

fingers crossed for you! I have my first weigh in tomorrow and am hoping I get a good loss to give me some renewed motivation! good luck x x

Good luck tonight Hayley - Nicky I wouldn't get too disheartened about the 1.5, I had one of those in week 2!
Since then I have had 4.5 and 5.5 but tonight I feel really bloated so i am not holding out much hope for a big loss. I will try not to get disappointed though because you just have to look at the bigger picture (as all the experienced LLers told me when I was disappointed!) I have lost 23lb in 4 weeks which I couldn't do anywhere else could I.
Goodl uck for tonight
Milli x

Hi
As optimistic as I was trying to be in my last post I'm afraid it hasn't worked!
I only lost 0.7lb and I am devastated.
i will try to be positive but at the moment I feel pretty down.:cry:
Milli x

sending you hugs!! as hard as it is a loss is a loss, and just think where you'd be this week if you weren't following LL - if anything like me probably 0.7lbs on!

Have a day feeling sorry for youself, pick yourself up and carry on - onwards and downwards!! x x x x

Hi Hayley
I feel great today for some reason - maybe because i am now a much more positive person than when I first started and also everyones encouragement on the forum really helps.
I realised I lost 5.7 last week but got weighed at lunchtime when I am a lot lighter (take fluid tablets for lymphodema that make me wee all morning!) so if I add the 5.7 last week to 0.7 this then 6.4 in 2 weeks is good really.
i think everyone will do well as long as we are positive and support each other through these lows even though mine only lasted one evening!
Take care
Milli x

keep smiling! ok fair enuf it wasnt much but it was something. ur doing great the most important thing is to keep going and not lose heart. we all have our bad days. keep the chin up and be proud of yourself. your here, your doing it and thats all that matters hugs x

Back