Weigh in Tomorrow!!!

bajbrown

Hello all

I have not been on for a few days, but thought I would come on and say hi to everyone!! Hope everyone is well. I have my FIRST weigh in tomorrow evening - so a little nervous as the docs scales are always soooo different to mine!! (Mine are the electronic ones he has the dial face one) So fingers are crossed it all goes well.

Will update tomorrow and let you know!

Take care
xx:p

my doctors scales weigh me about 7lbs under my scales...so its kinda like a bonus ... knowing it will weigh less but also as if its a cheat thing lol...

goodluck!! x mine are digital too and doctors are normal.

KiiRwarrr - When I first went to my docs I said too my hubs and my doc I dont want to know what they say - I suppose I was embarrased and angry with myself.......................but when I took the pill the next morning Steve said to me are you sure you dont want to know what the scales said - oh ok tell me 18'12 OMG thats like a stone heavier Nooooooooooo but his scales will come down tomorrow so that will please me!!

&

Thank you Billygroat for the good luck wishes!!

xx

yeah its crazy the difference in scales to be honest i really want to know my true weight but seems every scale is so diff so i set my goals by my scale lol :p....

Good Luck!! Xx

good luck x

Back