Weigh in tonight, I'm so nervous!

RuthG

Gold Member
I'm getting weighed tonight, after 4 weeks of being off plan and I've gained at least 11 pounds, probably more. I was hoping to be 'good' but knowing that I would be coming back on CD was like giving me the green light to eat rubbish.

Anyway, I know my CDC will be really lovely about it, she knows whats been going on and she has and will be really supportive, but I feel like I've let her down!

I'm worried about starting CD again tomorrow, but I know I just have to.

At least your back on track now...we have all been there...yoyo dieting...weight up and down like a blackpool amusement ride.
You have the courage and self belief to return to the plan...not everybody does...so pat yourself on the back for that.
And look at the postives...at least it only took you four weeks to get back into business mode...you won't have regained all you have lost.

Good luck and focus on that fabulous loss you will have next week.

all the best Gaynor x

Got the t-shirt myself!!! Stopped LL just before Xmas, by early April my weight had increased enormously. Thats when I started the CD route!!

Well done you for re-starting so early & not allowing yourself to make the mistakes I did!!

Good Luck!!

Thanks all. My issues with my back and gallbladder aren't quite right yet (reasons for coming off plan) but I'm feeling so miserable being off plan and seeing the scales change in the wrong direction!

hi ruth, all you can do is go get weighed and plough on with cd. You were very sick and still are so dont be too hard on yourself. Best of luck

becky x

Good luck, and as Becky says, don't be too hard on yourself! xx

Good luck, Ruth. You've had a tough time recently don't be too hard on yourself.

Good luck! XX

Best of luck with the WI and restart Ruth, H xx

Don't be too harsh on yourself, bear in mind, if you've been off plan, at least some of that gain will be glycogen and water, which will shift in the first week.

Good luck with your re start

Back