Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

weigh in tonight

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by curlygirl, 11 July 2007 Social URL.

1. curlygirl

curlygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well, today will be my first week of slimming world. I have to get weighed tonight but to be honest I'm not looking forward to it! We went for a meal on Friday night and other than this I have stuck to it every day. i got on my scales a the day before yesterday and it said i had put 2 lb on?????

i have had both red and green days so lots of variety. munching loads of fruit (took me to trumpton though, I feel really bloated!)

I'm dreading it!:(

Lovepuff likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Good luck Curlygirl - wishing you all the best ;)

4. USAgirl

USAgirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Good luck, I am pretty sure you will do a great job

5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Good luck curlygirl keep us informed. If it helps I weighed myself 2 days ago and had put on 1Lb but when I weighed myself this morning I had lost 5.5Lbs:confused:. Those silly scales just have a sonia magnet on them and pull me in everytime I walk past.:scale:

Mini likes this.
  6. loopyloo68

loopyloo68 Full Member

Diet:
    changed from Cambridge to slimming world
    Hi girls! I'm glad i'm not the only one being a slave to the scales - I weigh myself twice a day!! Once in the morning - first thing and then after i've been to the gym each evening. My weight loss is very slow, I lost four the first week, then i've been losing a pound a week ever since and it's driving me nuts!!! I'm 150% on the diet too - never stray from it - Just wish it would speed up a bit!! I have about another stone to a stone and half to get rid of - not decided exactly how much yet - just depends what I look like when I hit my "possible" goals!!!

Anyone got any suggestions for speeding the loss up on slimming world? I eat speed foods already, strawberries, rasberries, quorn sausages in abundance and mullers!! Not sure what else I can do! All suggestions greatly received! Isn't there something with slimming world that restricts what you have for a week, just to speed things up? If anyone knows, culd they let me know asap as I get weighed tomorrow and I could ask my consultant for it! She's fab - very supportive and says that a pound a week is fine!

Mini likes this.
  7. MrsH

MrsH Member

Diet:
    Slimming Workd
    Hi

Can I suggest you cut down on Mullers I know they are free but they still have calories and I do realise SW say you can eat as much free food as you like but I still like to watch the amount of calories I eat. Just a suggestion, hope that helps

8. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    me 2 im really nervous

i really hope you get a good result, let us know! xxx

9. Lovepuff

Lovepuff Full Member

this made me chuckle!!!!!

good luck sweetie x

10. curlygirl

curlygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    lost 0.5 pound!!! gutted!

I paid my money again and she weighed me and that was it. There was no-one there for the image therapy thingie, I feel like I am being robbed of my money!!!

I didn't even get the password!!!

Is anyone else's group like this?

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

At least you lost honey but sending you some :hug99: I don't know what the groups are like cos I am doing it online. Sorry you feel so let down :(

12. sonban

Awww dont be dissapointed with the loss at least its in the right direction keep up the great work:). The password is chicken this week.

13. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Thanks for the new password. :thankyou:

14. sonban

no problem :D

15. curlygirl

curlygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks for the password. I know it is in the right direction but i was just a bit gutted it was only half a pound. Wish I felt like my money was worth it too. If I lost a bit more I wouldn't be as bothered about the group being naff!:sigh:

16. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    none in particular
    hiya curlygirl, dont give up hope, it was your first week i think you said so it might take a while for your body to get used to a new way of eating. try to make sure you're drinking enough water - 2ltrs a day, 2.5 if you're doing green and see if it makes you feel less bloated.

good luck hun :)

17. curlygirl

curlygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi, have drank loads of liquid today and thanks for all your support!

I must say, I feel really disheartened and last night, I rebelled, I grabbed the phone and rang the chinese! so i guess I'm not gonna lose anything this week either!:(

18. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    none in particular
    you should still be ok if you get straight back on track again, dont forget to drink lots too :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.