Weigh in - week 11

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
3.7 gone forever more!:D Thats 3 and a half stone gone. In just 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days! YIPPY SKIPPY! Who knows, I may just make that 5 stone loss in total by my holiday - got a month and a half or so to do it! That would be great! :D

Happy with that!! And had a really good session tonight. Two members left which changed the whole dynamic of the group. They were lovely ladies and I missed them- but now there is more time for others to talk so heard other views, etc. Was good.

Off to change my ticker and wait for hubby to get home. Then for our anniversary meal, I am having Thai food. Well. Thai Chili soup anyway! :D

Corey, I knew this was approaching and you said it today when you did maths for me - but I am now EXACTLY 1/3 of the way done now! One third of the way is 44.6 pounds, and that is exactly where my ticker is!! YAY!!! :bliss:

Last edited:
well done hun ashley xx

Fantastic news BL

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

Fantastic achievement BL, WELL DONE!

Gx

Well done. It's great isn't it?!!!!

Well done BL - That really is fantastic news - Enjoy your anniversary "meal"

That's brilliant BL - great loss and extra special with it taking you 1/3 of the way there ---- good on you :clap: xx

Have a lovely evening :)

congratulations babe

Thanks so much Dancing. :) My LLC said to my tonight, "You are going through quite a transformation, aren't you? And I don't just mean physically." Made me feel good - that she can see progress. I owe a lot of that to Minimins and the support and insight and inspiration found on this site. :)

Thanks again!!

x

Well done BL! I know it really helps you to set mini targets ( the little tickers etc) so its really fantastic that you are one third of the way through :D
Next will be half way...
then two thirds....
:D
keep it up
well done xxxxx

Thanks everyone!!! I just realised, the figures were not adding up so I looked over my book, and I had made a math error (DOH!) and I am now actully an the verge of breaking 50 pounds! YESS!!! Only ever dreamt of that - and to know I can achieve even more - well - its put a right feather in my cap it has!! :D

Back