Weigh in week 5

Glam Rock Chick

Really slowing up now, which is a shame, but still another 4lbs off. 2 stone 6 lbs so far, so I can't be too unhappy with that. Have had a few toilet troubles this week and also started to bleed again (TOTM last week :confused:) so that may not have helped either.
Hopefully week 6 will pick up a bit!

Well done Fiona
You are doing brilliantly
Cathy

Well done Fiona. 4lbs is a great loss. If you had that each week you would be over the 1 stone a month LT say you should lose!

I love it when I lose 4lbs, I think that's a lot of weight to lose in 1 week. Keep up the good work, the rest will be gone in no time!

Hi Fiona
34lbs in 5 weeks is not bad at all. Like Bev said 4lb a week is a great average. Be proud of what you have achieved, you are amazing :)
Emma x

Have to say, I do feel better in myself now the weight loss has slowed up a bit. I'm convinced my body was in shock the first few weeks, it took a long time to put this much weight on, and losing it so fast was a bit scary (But very nice!)
Think I'm also getting used to my new size a bit more, it isn't such a surprise when I look in the mirror and can see cheekbones again!
If I can lose 4lbs a week from now on, I shall be delighted. Can't believe how amazing it feels to know that if I stick to this, I will get to my target weight.
Just worked out that I have lost the weight of my almost four year old already! Can't carry her very far now, so no wonder my knees and ankles are feeling better!

Back