Weigh in week 5

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Glam Rock Chick, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Glam Rock Chick

Glam Rock Chick Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Really slowing up now, which is a shame, but still another 4lbs off. 2 stone 6 lbs so far, so I can't be too unhappy with that. Have had a few toilet troubles this week and also started to bleed again (TOTM last week :confused:) so that may not have helped either.
    Hopefully week 6 will pick up a bit!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Catthin

Catthin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    diet chef
    Well done Fiona
    You are doing brilliantly
    Cathy

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Fiona. 4lbs is a great loss. If you had that each week you would be over the 1 stone a month LT say you should lose!

I love it when I lose 4lbs, I think that's a lot of weight to lose in 1 week. Keep up the good work, the rest will be gone in no time!

5. Tinkerbellthefairy

Tinkerbellthefairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/The SMLdiet
    Hi Fiona
    34lbs in 5 weeks is not bad at all. Like Bev said 4lb a week is a great average. Be proud of what you have achieved, you are amazing :)
    Emma x

6. Glam Rock Chick

Glam Rock Chick Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Have to say, I do feel better in myself now the weight loss has slowed up a bit. I'm convinced my body was in shock the first few weeks, it took a long time to put this much weight on, and losing it so fast was a bit scary (But very nice!)
    Think I'm also getting used to my new size a bit more, it isn't such a surprise when I look in the mirror and can see cheekbones again!
    If I can lose 4lbs a week from now on, I shall be delighted. Can't believe how amazing it feels to know that if I stick to this, I will get to my target weight.
    Just worked out that I have lost the weight of my almost four year old already! Can't carry her very far now, so no wonder my knees and ankles are feeling better!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.