weigh in week two

vickster1

Really Chuffed I have lost 14lb this week!! I even asked if the scales in the chemist were correct!!!!!!!!!! I have stuck to this diet 100% and drank so much water but it is paying off.............29lb in two weeks!!!
:D

I dont understand how i lost that amount this week, i have just stuck to it but so does everyone eles?????? I am going to weigh my self in boots just to check i am similar.
I have gone from 17.11 to 15.10 in 2 weeks!!!! I am 5ft 8", i need to be at 90kg (14.02) or less for 30th march.............I might re-feed at the end of jan go on maintainance til end March! but will see....
Thanks for everyones support could not have done it without it..

vicky xxxx

Omg that's fantastic,well done hun,you deserve it :D x

Vicky, that is truly amazing. Well done! Just think how long would it have taken to lose that doing WW or SW? Too long is the answer and if it were me I'd have given up long befor ehitting a two stone loss.

Keep it up girly and you'll be there in no time

dusty

truely unbelievable Vic...2st in 2 weeks is absolutely amazing! well done chick and enjoy your success x

Unbelievable :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats brill all that in 2 weeks just fantastic
i bet your really happy .
my 2 week weighin is on tues cant wait .
wishing the days and weeks away now

well done :)

I have been thinking about my weight loss all day, just cant believe it!! but I have a colostomy and i am wondering if this has anything to do with the second week being as good as my first!!
can't wait for week three......

vicky xxxx

I have an appointment at the hospital to see my consultant, He said need to be at 90kg for then, need to have a massive operation to re-construct my abdo wall and make my colostomy work better....but might included a tummy tuck!! not too sure yet!!

vicky xx

Back