weigh in!

i been coming up to an average of 1500 cals a day and struggling to get that much even though i been eating what seems like loads of food and never hungry and today only had 18g of fat all day should i actually be eating more fat??

Hiya hun whats your name wants ??

I have around 18g a day I think most of us do....and never get to 45g !!
As long as your eating your calories I wouldn't worry ....as I have said the tablets are there to block a % of fat until we re train ourselves on healthy eating so we have to eventually eat lower amounts of fat :)

hiya boo my name is lou hence lou~ser lol, glad i don't have to eat that much fat because tbh would struggle to do it without slipping back into old habits mental isn't it that at one time i could down 20g of fat in one snack

Hiya Lou....its nice to think we are eating totally the opposite of what got us here :)

The thought of fat entering my body really repulses me now....I am terrible for looking at labels to the point my other half is getting as bad as me....so funny when i'm in a supermarket and people are looking at me when i start saying "omg have you seen the fat in this omg no wonder people are obese" and other people then put the packet back on the shelf ha ha ha

Have a great day :):)

booboocraig said:
Hiya Lou....its nice to think we are eating totally the opposite of what got us here :)

The thought of fat entering my body really repulses me now....I am terrible for looking at labels to the point my other half is getting as bad as me....so funny when i'm in a supermarket and people are looking at me when i start saying "omg have you seen the fat in this omg no wonder people are obese" and other people then put the packet back on the shelf ha ha ha

Have a great day :):)

lol thats pretty cool

Had a really bad week this week, no exercise LOTS of bad food.......weighed in for this week and I have gained 1lb :-(
Got back on track yesterday tho and I'm already in the swing of things again. Won't let it get me down, just gonna work extra hard this week! :)

Caz, stay strong glad your back on track...it can be hard...I always plan my food ahead so I don't have any excuse to divert my mouth and hands lol...

:) xx

WELL DONE NDC xx

Well I weighed in this morning and I'm I've stayed the same!! Absolutly gutted :-( must admit I haven't done nearly as much exercise as I normally do. Oh well, I didn't gain!! Fingers x'd for better results next week! x

Caz , the main thing is you didn't gain...don't be disheartened ....I have been told by someone on Xenical that you won't always lose ....but stay strong and kickstart back into it hun xxx

Should have updated this on Tuesday, I've had a 3lb loss this week :D
I'm halfway to my goal now, so happy!!
Hope your all well xx

I should have updated it yesterday , Yes I had a 5 llb loss this week !

Very happy about this !!

yay Lea well done brilliant :) xx

Great loss well done

Back