Weigh in

FrozenAngel

I've just had my weigh in and my offical weight loss for the week is 1st 3lbs.

Which I am rather pleased with :D. I mean who wouldn't be.

I'm also extremly happy with my phamasist, I changed my pharmasist last week and I must say these new ones have been very good. My last ones, I'd go in, they'd write down my weight get my shakes and I'm off out the door before you have time to take your coat off. This one sat me down, went through what I'd lost, asked me if I'd experianced any problems, how my bowels was. Asked if I had any questions in regards to the diet and how my overall well being has been since I was on it.

I expected much like my last one to be in and out. But I think I spent a good 15 minutes with that lady.

ignore me just re read your post its not your first week, thats brilliant to of lost that much, was you exercising aswel?

Hi Jen,

Thank you.

No it's not my first week I've been on it for a while, but I wasn't able to stay on it after Christmas for financial reasons, and also couldn't get past the first day. So I'd put on abit of weight over that time, but not ruined the weight I'd taken off.

I started the diet at 30st 10lbs, and went down to 19st before Christmas. After two months of eating the most amount of crap I could fit into my face I went back up to 24st 5 lbs. Which was entirely my own fault, not only did I continue to eat well after when I was full, I also didn't care an ounch of what I put into my mouth.

So this is my first week back on the diet, and getting to the 14st I need to be at my height of 6ft 2.

I'm now 23st 2 lbs, which gives me 9st 2lbs to lose.

I'm gutted at what I did to myself after Christmas, after loosing over 10 stone, and my goal within reach. I had a step back and it's upto me to put it right again which I am well on my way of doing :D

I do exersize also, I get on the exersize bike for 45mins each night, as well as spending an hour to aerobics. I also walk 8 miles 3 days a week. My sons school is a 2 mile trip there. I get the take that four times a day lol which is nice and up hill just enough to kill me.

Well done Starina......I'd wondered what had happened to you! Stick with it sweetheart and come on here if you feel the urge to break the diet again.....you must have eaten to bursting point recently, silly question but why? I had some counselling last year, I went for a problem totally unrelated to my weight but under hypnosis a whole load of stuff came out and, coincidence or not, shortly after I started LT and found the strength to carry on......

Apparently we all have a reason, even if we're not aware of it, for over-eating and putting on weight and until you can find the cause and deal with it, the weight is always going to come back.....my advice is try and find the underlying cause because you're so young and have your whole life ahead of you. Losing serious amounts of weight and then putting it back on again isn't good for your heart.....incidentally I mean 'you' as in 'one' I'm not having a go at you personally! Remember too that it apparently takes 3 weeks to break a habit so use the time on LT to dump the bad habits for ever.

Anyway, welcome back and good luck xx

Heya Sandra, thanks hun.

Yeah I did. I kept telling myself that I will start again tomorrow, and ate everything I could in preperation to start again. But tomorrow never came, I ate everything from burgers to chinese, chocolate the whole lot.

The first time I'd broke, I'd been at my parents house, I'd come back to a lonely quite house, my son was due back the next day and I weighed myself on the scales at my house, which was 6lbs heavier then the ones at my mums. And just ended up eating alot. I'll inbox you on FB with everything else. lol

I always get through the day just fine, drinking water having a shake. Then as soon as my lilun goes to bed, I would always cave. I'm determined to stop that, even if it means going to bed early.

I know you're not having a go hun :p. We all need a bit of reality, and friends tell it how it is, they don't sugar coat it.

thats a fantastic loss well done i'm delighted for you, you are an absolute inspiration to me see how much you lost. We are both at roughly the same weight now with similar goal and i know we will both get there... best of luck hun x :)

Heya chuck!!

We are both pretty much the same weight now, and the same height!! SNAP!

We can do this!! And we will do it :D Let me know how your losses go on each week.

Well done babe. That's an amazing loss and it sounds like you've really deserved it after all that exercise. :worthy:
Glad that you've found a good pharmacist too. Things like that can make such a difference, can't they?

What a fantastic loss, well done :) x

Darling you have done so well. I like you, am having awful trouble getting back into it all. like you i binge the day before, then start well, then it all goes down hill. but you have broken the chain so far, I HAVE YET TO DO THAT.

I think Sandra should come and live with us all, she is a great inspiration.

With the amount of one to one 'counselling' that I do on here and on Facebook I think that i should try and do it professionally rather than go back to my career in finance.......

Seriously, guys, I'd love to adopt you all! I never wanted kids of my own but I've got the two (they're 26) who live in the flat above my garages and they're always popping in for a chat.....and a few of you on here that I pm with. Tell me to mind my own business if necessary but sometimes it's far easier for a stranger to access a situation than it is for your friends or family cos they're just too close. In addition they don't generally want to hurt you either even though, in my experience , they're usually the ones with the power to hurt you the most......

(big hugs) x

Well done Starina, that's an amazing loss. Stay strong.

Well done on your fab loss. You have made great progress. Your post is very inspirational to everyone. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone.

@Jessie, yeah having a good pharmasist can really make a difference, other places seem like I don't know in a way inconviencing them? Where as when they take the time to go through everything with you it can really help the situation.

@Fatgirlslim good luck with everything, I know you can get back on the wagon. It would be great if Sandra came and lived with us all. lol it'd be like a soriority (sp) house, with Sandra as the house mother. I'd never eat again, until I'm fit and healthy. lol

And Sandra, we don't think you need to mind your own buisness, it's always good to have someone around like you. You tell us how it is and let us know that we're strong enough to do it. It's what we all on this diet need, people who are/have been through the same situation. I think I'd of lost my marbles by now if I didn't have you around and also Cookeh, who I ***** to nightly on msn <3 lol

Back