Weigh in!

Hi
I been on ww this wk n lost nowt! Am annoyed! I on hols Friday to Monday so I can't be bovered counting points! I may returning to SF wen I bak as i have loads of powder left xx lol xx

Hi ladies!

I'm back after a two week break from the internet (because we moved house and didn't have internet until today!!!).

I've managed to lose 3lb over the past two weeks (mainly due to the extra stress and physicality of moving house I think!). So I am quite happy at the moment.

Sorry to hear that you've not lost anything this week, Wishbird. It makes me sick when that happens, especially when you try a new plan - you feel like the first week should be a massive loss. What did the consultant say? I hope you made her explain herself!!!

Good luck for this next week everybody and well done to everyone who's lost :D

Hi all!! joined slim fast last week! was doing sw but weight loss was slowing down and need to drop a dress size in less than 8 weeks to fit in my dress for sisters wedding!! so on my 1st week ive lost 4lbs which im very happy with!! have 14lb to go to get to my target aim for sisters wedding of 10st 10lbs! hopefully i can do it! slim fast seems to suit me! i love the shakes, used to have them sometimes whilst on SW diet!
Good luck to all :)

Hi! How's everyone doing?

I have just weighed in and lost 2lb again this week! :D

I have cut down on my snacks though - I am having a shake for breakfast - one for lunch and the 500-600 cal tea and only 1 100 cal snack each day. I just found that I couldn't shift weight if I had all of the snacks :sigh:.

Well - good luck for all of the weigh ins - I'm rooting for you all!!

Anita xxx

Very well done Anita u r doin brilliant xx

Thanks Wishbird!! Is no-one else weighing in weekly now or are we meant to be using a different thread?!

Ah well, weighed in this morning with a pound loss. Not bad, as I had a couple of glasses of wine this week!!

Happy about my weight loss - seems like it's all going to slow down a bit now though, still if I can lose a pound a week that's still good loss.

Good luck with your weigh in this week!!!

Anita xxx

Hi folks, I've been on SF for 2.5 weeks now and have lost 4lbs. I'm combining this with exercise. I find it to be a slow but steady way to lose weight but it does not allow for food indulgence, and needs daily consistence and patience with the scales. I got frustrated early on but have made up my mind to stick with it. I find that the Slimfast website food log helps as It deters me from eating the wrong stuff when I know I have to record it!

Last edited:
Weighed in today and had the shock of my life - I seem to have dropped 4lbs!!!! I hope the scales aren't wrong!

All I did differently this week was not be able to do much exercise and have a couple of glasses of wine!!! Doesn't make sense does it? My husband says that perhaps you need to let go a bit and have more calories some weeks to let your body know you are still taking calories on....... I guess we'll see next week.

Needless to say I am absolutely thrilled :D:D:D.

Hope you all have great weigh-ins this week too!!

Anita xxx

Well done 4lbs is brill xx
I currently doin a bit of weightwatchers on n off having a rest from sf! But still gyming nearly every day so still keeping fit!
If u having a bit of wine n stuff too it's an excellent loss! I agree with yr hubby u defo need an occasional splurge to feel like yr living xx

Oh dear almost back to square 1 have regained 3 of the 4lbs; hoping it's due to TOTM & muscle gain (been doing the 30 day Shred) but also know I've let slip with poor carb control in my dinners. Anyway can't give up now; like it or not, those scales must go down, hmm!

Another Friday - another weigh in. And today I've lost another 3LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooo pleased!

Splendid! Am happy for your loss. Me? I didn't lose any pound on my last weigh in.

Get you Cornish!! Well done!! Hope everyone has a good weekend with their diets!

Can I join? Im starting today but using tesco's own shakes (until sf is bogof) as half the price. Start weight is 11st 10.5 :-(. I am trying to shift baby weight, i had twins 4 weeks ago. I was 12.7 before getting preggers so am doing ok so far x

Hellloooooo!!! Huge congrats on your babies!:D
I haven't tried the Tesco version but heard its nice, and cheaper!! Well doneon your weight loss to date that's excellent!

Back