Weigh in!

I think I will be the same this wk but I don't mind, as I have lost an inch on my arms n thighs so I happy x
hope u r ok nikki x

I really want dieting pills to speed up my weightloss but the supermarket ones are all rubbish and the ones that actually speed up your weight loss loadss like naughty t5s are illegal and have tonnes of side effects haha

Which ones u tried Hun? A few of us trying adios n adios max n I have tried Zotrim before n it really helped, however it is the priciest one tho xx

I know my weigh day is monday but am recording it now cos I am a giddy kipper!
Have lost 2lb! Am now 11st 6!! That's 8lb loss so far! Whether it's the adios max boost or wot I don't care I am happy!!
Good luck to u all hunnies xx

oohh well done Liz!!! I reckon the adios are working!! Becky give adios max a go? :D xx

Well done! That's great news! I have STS but I know it will shift if I persist with it. Not giving up now!:)

Thanks girls x keep on going Lyn like u say it will go honey x
Awcarly indeed I think adios must be helping but I keep forgetting to take it lolz x

that's the spirit housecat! sometimes our bodies are just stubborn and hold on to it but hopefully it won't last long and you'll have some bumper weeks!! lol i am obsessed with taking mine i take them every meal time xx

Well done becky that's ace xx

Hi all have off the plan this past week haven't been on here glad you have all done well but back with it from tomorrow have been a bit low few worries etc but have now pulled my self together haven't weighed since last weigh in but will do it tomorrow bit scared as o know I've put on but hey ho new beginnings Monday xx

Lin xc

Hi Lin welcome bak honey, I have missed ya x
Hope u all better n u will soon be bak on the sf wagon with us x
Good luck with ur weigh in lovey x

Hi
This is my official weigh in n I lost a bit more, screams! Am still 11st 6! Before I got weighed Saturday I was 73.4kg then Saturday it was 72.7kg today it is 72.4kg!! Didn't go mad this wkend but had a few extra bits maybe I shouldn't so I really pleased! N the adios max must be helping too xx
Good luck to others weighing in this wk xx

well done on the weight loss Liz you must be soo chuffed!! xxx

Cheers Hun x I am well chuffed indeed xx

my weigh in is tomorrow don't think i've lost any as not had the best of weeks lol but fingers crossed anyways!! xx

awcarly said:
my weigh in is tomorrow don't think i've lost any as not had the best of weeks lol but fingers crossed anyways!! xx

Aw u may b surprised Hun I was xx good luck xx

STS :(

Hi all

I weighed in today and have lost 3lb - not really due to any hard work of mine.

Have been struggling to eat for the last three days as I had to have our horse put to sleep on Friday evening - he was very poorly. V traumatic and I am finding it hard to face solid food! Trying to force down an evening meal every day to keep everything semi-normal though.

So pleased for all of you who are having weight loss this week though - well done! To all gainers or STS'ers - keep at it, I promise it will shift eventually!!

Anita xx

Hi Anita
Well done on the weight loss n very sorry to hear about yr horse, how awful Hunni, bless u xx
Keep yr chin up lovey n try to eat something hun I know it's hard wen u grieving x
Take care
Xx

Back