Weigh in!

Well done to all the losers (ha that sounds wrong some how) and to the STSamers. I'm in the STS catagory but I blame wine and stilton (nothing to do with my non-existant will power at all :sign0007:

hi girls. STS this week, knew I would as i've had THREE bad days lol but now my exams are over I am right back on it!! xx

awcarly said:
hi girls. STS this week, knew I would as i've had THREE bad days lol but now my exams are over I am right back on it!! xx

Better than a gain hun x so well done x

Hey. I just weigh myself and ive lost 5lbs im so happy :) was begining to think it wasnt working n i was working hard for no reason ive had a bad day but im back on it now and more sure that im gonna do it xx

Well done crystal x how long u been on it? X

Well done crystal, that's amazing :)

well done to all those who have lost weight and nixnax dw about it i've sts this week next week will be a good'un xx

Weigh in.........

Hi all,

this is my weight loss so far........
15.05.11 Week one - Lost 7lbs
22.05.11 Week Two - STS
29.05.11 Week three - lost 4llbs

Total weight loss so far, 11lbs

I am exercising quite a bit, badminton singles a few times a week, LBT, aerobics, I am also drinking lots of water (about 8 glasses a day)

Well done tractor girl x ur v active good for u x

On your second week did you stick to the plan Tractorgirl? Im gunna be so annoyed if I ever stick to plan perfect and stay the same, and your losses are soo good :)

well done tractorgirl that's fab xx

Morning ladies!

Weighed in today and lost another 3lb! Once again, mainly because I haven't been able to eat properly - I haven't managed to have any snacks at all this week (I've really had to force down the evening meal, if I'm honest!!)>

Of course I am pleased with the weight loss - it sees me under 11 stone for the first time in four years :D - however I am concerned with my inability to eat properly according to the plan (I think I am only averaging about 950-1000 calories per day...)..... Not good. Still, I shall keep trying anyway....

Good luck to everyone weighing in today, anyway :)

Anita xxx

Well done lovey
Have u not been very well Hun?
I have weighed in at 2lb gain today but yesterday I STS n I on TOTM so I trying to ignore it for now x
having a cal counting week this wk with being on TOTM then on hols so I will b back on sf next wk again x

Oh god yes Hun sorry I had forgotten darlin apologies xxx
Yeah worth mentioning it to yr Docs x
hope u will feel ok soon xxx

Seeing as tho I gained this wk cos of TOTM I got weighed this mornin n I lost another pound without doing sf just cal counting yay me x
Also I have lost more inches! 2 off my waist, another 1 off my thighs, that's a total of 3 inch off my thighs! Yay they r big beggars!
Am feeling rather happy so much so am gonna wear a skirt today, I don't normally ever but I feel like wearing a dress but haven't got many so I will wear a top n skirt that looks like one!
X

Well done all :) I've amazingly stayed the same after over a week off of it!

Lost another pound x
Now 11st 6 x yay x

Back