Weigh in

Do you guys weigh in at home or at the pharmacy?just wondering as I'd prefer to weigh myself at home as my pharmacist weighed my starting weight in the middle of the shop with people walking around I was so embarrassed lol

Oh that's bad, mine has a wee side room we go into.

I hate having to go to the counter and ask to speak to someone tho as the waiting seats are right behind me.

They could be a bit less obvious with the flipping luminous White lipotrim bags as well!!! I plan to bring my own next wk

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I know I had to ask for another bag!how are you doing?how long have you been on the lipotrim diet for?it's my first day

Since wed just, however with my sneaky WI I think I've lost 8lb already!

How r u finding it?

I haven't found the shakes too bad, I also like the soup which everyone else seems to hate!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey fizzy fluff i've noticed our stats are pretty similar! just want to say keep strong and you will see the benefits...really fast!
brunette i can't believe your pharmacist just weighed you in the middle of the place! thats shocking! surely they have some sort of side room they could use for their lipotrim clinic? i'd ask the next time you're in if i were you. you're paying good money the least they could do is make you feel comfortable and at ease.

Back