Weigh-in....

Thanks JL , I hoping for a loss this week but I have to be realistic and be happy to maintain , I'm following plan 100'/. and doing walking every evening after work

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay!!! Just had my first Slimming World weigh in and I have lost 7.5 this week!!!!

Yyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!

Hi all. I'm pleased I found this thread. I am on day one of starting Exante, and chose this plan as I have about 10 stone that I need to lose. I'm feeling great to have made the decision to actually DO something about my excess weight but it is going to be a long road to travel to get to where I need to be. There are some fantastic weight losses on this page - well done all of you. You are a thinspiration to me lol!

Hi James, thanks for your comments...I am absolutely over the moon!!!!

pinkelle said:
Yay!!! Just had my first Slimming World weigh in and I have lost 7.5 this week!!!!

Yyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!

Worded! Well done-fantastic! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Pinkelle! :D
Well done on your weigh in, that's an amazing loss :eek: !! That definitely deserves a new nail polish ;) ..How's it going other than that? :)

Hi Pinkelle! :D
Well done on your weigh in, that's an amazing loss :eek: !! That definitely deserves a new nail polish ;) ..How's it going other than that? :)

Hi and thanks!!

Weeellllll, I wasgoing to resist any nail varnishes and only have a new one (or two) with every stone loss but me and mum went into a new poundworld shop up here and they had a packof 2 for, well, for £1!! One is hot pink and the other is a lighter purple than last weeks!!

I really must try and only get them when I have a stone to celebrate!! ;)

I have stuckto plan again this week but not expecting much as TOTM (these are few and far between as severe PCOS sufferer) so hoping to stay the same!

How are you?:p

x

I am alright thanks :), I didn't lose as much as I wanted last weigh in ..TOTM as well and I only managed to get to the gym once last week.. Got a lot of work to do before christmas, not exactly looking forward to it :rolleyes: I've been thinking about joining Weight Watchers (again) :confused: ..can't decide between WW and SW, I feel like trying something new since I haven't tried SW before. I like the WW pro points system though, decisions decisions ...

Good luck on your weigh in :D x x

I have done both SW and WW many a time. I went for SW this time as the class fit in perfectly with my school run and my life at the moment.

I do find SW more restrictive than WW but that is also suiting me well at the moment. Less chance of having something naughty as I feel I can have less of it on SW as the plan involves more "free" food which is healthier and also when I fill up on "proper" food (as in the healthy stuff) I am less likely to deviate from plan!!

Weigh in today and lost another 1.5lb, very happy with this as TOTM. I have stuck to plan this week so hoping to see a little bit more next week!! (Plus brings my November weight loss up to 24!!! Yay!!!)

Thanks James x

Weigh in for me today.......4.5lb off!! Yippeeeee!!
PLUS slimmer of the week!!!!

Well done! You're still going strong :) x

Thanks Sammy!!

I have just walked home from class and as I came out I was seriously considering stopping at the shop and having a chockie bar or a sausage roll to celebrate, but, you know what? I couldn't be bothered!!!

Who am I and where has the real Laura gone??!!!

Thanks Saveloy!

Weigh in!!!

Absolutely over the moon today!!

1) Lost 4lb
2) Got my bronze body magic
3) Got slimmer of the week
4) Achieved my 3 stone-off target for Christmas!!!!
5) New shiney stickers!!
6) Into the next stone down bracket!!

As I have reached my 3 stone target for Christmas I am now going for my back up weight loss Christmas goal of 50lbs. This means I have 4.5lbs to lose in a week!!! Fingers, toes, eyes and legs all crossed!!!!

Back