Weigh-in....

Wow Pinkelle - your losses are amazing. Well done cherub x I'm thinking of switching to WW after christmas. I have been doing Exante for the last 3 weeks and boy is it tough! I'm going to keep going for another week (as I'm a skinflint and have a week of food packs left that I have paid for lol!), relax a little over Christmas and choose a diet path in the new year. x

Thanks James...I will be catching you up soon!!!

Wow Pinkelle - your losses are amazing. Well done cherub x I'm thinking of switching to WW after christmas. I have been doing Exante for the last 3 weeks and boy is it tough! I'm going to keep going for another week (as I'm a skinflint and have a week of food packs left that I have paid for lol!), relax a little over Christmas and choose a diet path in the new year. x

Hi Saveloy, thanks!!

Your losses are also really good!! Is exante a mearl replacement diet? I was tempted to try one of those but decided against it as I want my 5yr old to see me eat "the right foods". He can be faddy and if he thinks I am not eating then he won't eat either.

If my loses slow down I will have to send him to boarding school for a month or so and try it then!!! :p

Whichever group you decide to join, best of luck!!! x

Last edited:
Thanks Pinkelle. Yes Exante is total food replacement and has been good to kick start my weight loss. I have done SW & WW successfully before but have always returned to poor eating habits as soon as I come off the plan. Not this time, this HAS to be the final time I have to go through this. Thinking WW suits my lifestyle, I tried it in the summer and kept the weight off I lost, and have now lost some more with Exante but don't think I can stay with Exante long-term x

Thanks Kenco!

Thanks Pinkelle. Yes Exante is total food replacement and has been good to kick start my weight loss. I have done SW & WW successfully before but have always returned to poor eating habits as soon as I come off the plan. Not this time, this HAS to be the final time I have to go through this. Thinking WW suits my lifestyle, I tried it in the summer and kept the weight off I lost, and have now lost some more with Exante but don't think I can stay with Exante long-term x

I must say I admire you for doing the (so far) 3 weeks on it! I enjoy food too much!!

I too have tried SW and WW in the past. Back in 2004 I lost nearly 5 stone on WW but it all went back on with reinforcements once I had the little one!!

This is the most I have ever lost with SW though. Just hoping I can get the 4.5 off for next week so I have my 50lb off!!!

Weigh in today.....another 2.5 off!! Yay!!

Thanks James! x

Sorry James, not really been on that much over Christmas. Hope you and your mum had a nice Christmas....well done on another weightloss!! x

Hope yours was a good one as well, mine was alright, quiet but was okay.

Yes thanks James, ours was nice and quiet....well as quiet as it could be with a 5 year old prancing round with a guitar pretending he is a rockstar!! x

Yay!! Weigh in today and I have lost 5!!!

I now only have 49 to go til my birthday mini-goal!!

Also....got stickers today for the next 1/2 stone award, silver body magic and slimmer of the week!!

x

Thanks James, I will be catching you up soon!!!!!

Thanks loobilou!!

x

Wow! Ma-HOO-sive well done! x

I was getting ready for bed last night and it suddenly dawned on me.....I have now lost 1lb more than what my 5yr old weighs!!!!

Gives you a massive boost when you realize something like that, I said to a familt friend how much I have lost and he said that's more than he weighs.

Have a good weekend.

Back