Weigh-in....

Can't blame you! I would of done exactly the same :p I bought one of those crackle nail polishes, but I can't seem to get it to work right ..maybe because it's a cheap one I picked up in Body Care :D

Weigh in today and -2!!

66 now gone forever!!!!

Like I said, awesome stuff, oh and a little milestone wasn't there along the way! :D

Yes James!!!

Slimming world 10%
Slimmer of the week
Slimmer of the month!!!

Pipaluk said:
Can't blame you! I would of done exactly the same :p I bought one of those crackle nail polishes, but I can't seem to get it to work right ..maybe because it's a cheap one I picked up in Body Care :D

I wasn't sure if it would work but it is really good. They do it in black and white so I might just have to treat myself to the white one!!! X

Well done hun! Grats on SotW & SotM, well deserved missus xx

Thanks pipaluk!!

Lol James, imagine how sick if me the other members would be!!

I went to my WI in today and my leader goes, you missed out on getting your Slimmer of the Month award. (I can't stop to meetings because I have a quick work break to go and get weighed). She keeps trying to convince me to stay every week, I have done twice so far because it was taster night tonight and also on both times I stayed I knew I would get Slimmer of the Week :D I got a bit of a bollock in at work though, woops. It feels great though for getting the award, you have well deserved them x

I went to my WI in today and my leader goes, you missed out on getting your Slimmer of the Month award. (I can't stop to meetings because I have a quick work break to go and get weighed). She keeps trying to convince me to stay every week, I have done twice so far because it was taster night tonight and also on both times I stayed I knew I would get Slimmer of the Week :D I got a bit of a bollock in at work though, woops. It feels great though for getting the award, you have well deserved them x

Thats awful. I actually asked my leader if I would still get the SOW award the other week as I was very poorly and just wanted to go home. She said I would still get the award but just not the huge basket of fruit etc. So at least you would still get the certificate and sticker. That week I weighed and went home and found out I got SOTM and I got the certificate and sticker the next week in class.

Saying this though, I know from past experiences that some leaders don't allow SOTW if that person doesnt stay to class, which I feel is wrong, some people just can't stay for whatever reason. Why should you be stripped of your achievements because you are unable to stay to class??!! Madness and so, so unfair.

Over the moon this weekend!

I was sorting out a cupboard and I came across a pink mac which I treated myself to years ago. It is a size 24 but never managed to get it done up in the past. It still even has the labels in it.

Welllll, I tried it on and its fits!! It does up!!! It is a little snug but when the weather starts getting a little warmer it should hopefully fit nicely!!

Not bad considering the coat I had for christmas was a size 34, and only just fit!!!!

Been to the gym today....

Body combat 40 minutes
Aquarobics 40 minutes.

Awesome going, you are smashing the exercise atm, long may it continue :)

Awesome going, you are smashing the exercise atm, long may it continue :)

Hope so James, I love what I am doing so that is certainly helping!! :p

Weigh in today...... -5!!

Gold Body magic
5 stone award
Slimmer of the week!!!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

There are no other words! lol x

Back