weigh in ???

maddy1

hi well its my last day of attack today (day 5), so do i count tomorrow as my first weigh in ??? or do i count monday coming as my first weigh in??, because i started the diet plan monday this week how did everyone else do it ?? xx

I took the first week as my first weigh in and was on Attack for 5/6 days of that week! It's easier to pick that one day and weigh on the same day every week so you can properly gauge your loss Monday after Monday! Best of luck with it :)

I did my first weigh in on the morning after the last day of attack which was a Saturday and have then weighed in every Saturday afterwards

I have also finished attack today (5 days) and will be weighing in tomorrow and then weighing every Saturday from then on. Not that I haven't jumped on the scales most mornings.....:(

I wasn't quite as well organised, so I chose a day which suited for my official weigh-in, which is a Saturday. But it didn't stop me checking every day during cruise....

I weigh on the day that I started dukanning, but like super tonic, I check everyday, and put it into a big excel spread sheet, I like seeing the downward groove!

I weighed after attack and then stuck to a day which happens to be Monday my one day off so I always treat myself to a PV day after weigh in!! Woo hoo get me celebration in the form of vegetables!! LOL x

Back