• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weigh in

Hi all,

Went for weigh in today - My lovely CDC has been away for the last two weeks, so haven't been weighed for 3 weeks! BUT lost 9lbs in the three weeks! Woohooo - it's working. Finally seeing the results, and feeling thinner! Got a big do tomorrow, and for once I feel nice in what I'm wearing. I'll try and do half way there pics and post them up in the next day or so :)

Got all my hair chopped off today, and at the moment I hate it - but everyone says it looks nice (but they would say that wouldn't they!) typical me - just as I'm beginning to feel good about my weight, I start feeling bad about my hair! :rolleyes:

Sorry to post about nothing, just really happy with my 9lbs and that I'm now done over 2 stone yay!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Brilliant loss, well done you! Re hair, I'm sure it looks great and afterall we do have to have something to worry about!

Gx

Well done hunny that's fantastic!!!!! Keep up the great work xx

well done keep it up :party0019:

9 lbs in 3 weeks is certainly worth posting about! :eek: -in fact it's worth shouting about! Well done! ;)

Fabulous loss in 3 weeks Sharon!!! Especially without your CDC being around!

You will be the Belle of the Ball!!!