weigh in

loopyloudrewitt

Lost 9 pound this week . As ive been feeling unwell since restartin i am now waiting for lipottim to rung my pharmacist see if i can continue or i have to go on maintenance :-( . Either way i have to put my health first

Well done:happy096:

I was very sick last week...my second week and I was thinking of giving up as I thought it was just me but my DH has the same upset tummy and we are both fine this week.

I had forgotten how tough a diet it is for as well as the tummy upset I was exhausted and was not sleeping right...my sleep pattern is now back to normal but still a little tired.

You have to do what is right for you.

Brilliant loss. Like you say your health is the most important thing. Last week I felt quite poorly on the loo front and did think about refeeding but that has cleared up and I feel much better so back into things. This diet is a real roller coaster! Good luck.

Well with my b.p been low . Nd high ketone level they said to refeed for a while . Anyway i can still lose up to 2 pound a week so ive started joggin last nite nd gonna keep it up . Thank u all for ur support i will be ib the refeed section now x x

Back