weigh in

kalie

Hey guys

well I made my trip to the doctors and got myself weighed. my BMI is now 22.7 and my weight is now 9 stones 2 LB.

Can I ask you guys but since my weight loss I have experienced lot of constipation. My stomach is flat but I don't really go to the loo until after 5 days .:cry: Can this contribute to weight gain ? and is there is any foods that help with my this. I eat brown bread , all bran and drink loads of water but nothing works.
your advice will be very appreciated.

I find what helps me is a real brew coffee early morning! Failing that a hot peppermint tea, lots of beans, lentils, seeds and nuts

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm, since I've been doing low GL, all the fiber in the foods keep me regular. The only time I had problems with constipation was when I was doing low carb diet, because there was a serious lack of fiber.

But each people's movements are triggered differently. Are you having enough fiber from your food? Beans, wholegrain oats, rye, spelt, buckwheat, quinoa, and veggies.

Hi guys

thanks for that , i will try more beans and lentils. I also tried flaxseed which helped me . I think I going to buy a packet from tesco's and put it on my porridge . I think burgen bread also had flaxseed/ linseed which is meant to help.

Can I also ask but have you guys tried the bevita biscuits and are they low gi ? :confused:

cheers

Are you drinking enough water? If you are taking a lot of high fibre foods, you probably need to take more water to ensure you don't get bunged up. At least 2.5litres per day.

Re Belvita biscuits. Are they the breakfast ones? If so, I wouldn't imagine they are low gi. They contain a lot of sugar. Shame as they are tasty.

Back