Weigh in

Hey, well done. My weigh day is monday but this weekend it's my birthday so don't think i'm going to lose anything this week, and will probably have a gain. But it's only once a yr so I'm not going to be too upset at myself!

Thanks hun, I have 3 nights out of dinners and drinking so staying the same would be good for me! Not worrying too much about it, back on track on tuesday!

In my first week I lost 8lb, went away for 10 days and gained 1 lb. been back on it for a week lost 3 lb so I am classing that as a 10 lb loss in 2 weeks. Expecting it to slow down now, would like to loose 1 -2lb per week for the next 10 weeks.
Taking into account we are away in 11 weeks, and plateaus etc I would like to get to goal by Christmas. Start weight 13st 7 lb. current weight 12st 11 lb. goal weight 10 st
Xxx

It's not too bad if you expect it, it's when you have been good and the numbers don't move in the right direction grrr

Yeah, well I had 3 birthday meals. I've also had a promotion this week at work (yay) cue more celebratory meals.....Might just give up for a week or 2 then get back on track lol

Sounds like a plan, sometimes if all these things come up just trying to battle against it can be a lost cause and you end up loosing your motivation to carry on, have a week off and set yourself a date to get back on it, enjoy your celebrations of your promotion, well done you must be so chuffed x

Yeah. I'm going back on track this week. Weigh day is tomorrow, but I had a cheeky look this morning and I think I've stayed the same. So not too much damage done really.

I hope I do aswell as some of your weight losses. My first weigh in on Monday is coming up and if I haven't lost anything I'll be disappointed :(

Back