Weigh in :)

Haha thank you :) I'm finding it really easy tbh! I do switch between lifestyle and simplicity as and when I need to/want to and I think that's the key to my success this time round!

Hopefully in to the 12 stone bracket next week which will be the 'lightest' I can ever remember being!! I'm quite scared of it for some reason because I don't know my body anymore!?

Just hope the fear doesn't trigger a sabotage!

Anyway enough rambling! Lol. Well done on losses everyone and good luck for the next week of our journey xx

Decided to change my weigh in to a Sunday because sometimes I'm naughty on the weekend and gives me more incentive to be good. Ill still post here though and share your successes on a Monday :) so this mornings weigh in has taken me in to the 14's with a 5lb loss :) yay!!! So happy with that as I've worked so hard this week apart from a blip yesterday :) xxx

I'm on day one, weighed in at 18st 13lb!!!! (My excuse is I had a baby 4 weeks ago lol) anyways Fridays will be my weigh in, not going to weigh until Friday. Ill be on here a lot for inspiration.

STS this week somehow! Frustrating! TOTM and a bit stressed this week so maybe just that. Hope everyone is ok into week 5 now x

I believe that my 1lb loss week before last was due to coming into totm. And last week was 5lb so don't worry I'm sure your sts will not happen again next week :)
How is everyone feeling? I've started to incorporate a little exercise now as I feel I have more energy and I seem to find my clothes a lot looser. I'm really hoping I can get another 2 stone in the next 9 weeks for my holiday!

-12lb for me yey!

Well done guys you've put me to shame. Had a really rubbish week the hot weather is not my friend. And so I'm not having a weighin this week and going to try to resurrect my inspiration for This coming week :( oh well onwards and downwards xxx

Well done guys you've put me to shame. Had a really rubbish week the hot weather is not my friend. And so I'm not having a weighin this week and going to try to resurrect my inspiration for This coming week :( oh well onwards and downwards xxx

you can do it :D:D

- 7lb for me this week I'm now 17st 8lb! And I ate and drank fri and sat. I ate last night too, I'm not sticking 100% as it dsnt suit my life style so ill be aiming for 2lb a week loss, as I know it will slow down next week. I like this forum more than lipotrim as I was made to feel guilty if I even ate chewing gum and it just made me feel guilty all the time, at least slim and save you can incorporate it into your life style to suit it.

3lb gone for me. X

Back