weigh in

Well done TLBanks!! Good going and Amanda, what's a week in the grand scheme of things! You are already my target weight! Xxx

Thanks :) I think the only way to approach this is one day at a time, then it's another victory between you & your goal. We all slip from time to time & that's normal. Don't get stuck thinking about the negative & focus on the positive. It's getting back on track that's important. Hope you're all having a fab week otherwise x

Thanks Fraufrau and tlbanks - fully back on track now :) hope you enjoy the wedding on Sunday Fraufrau and yeah totally 1 day at a time and before you know where you are a week has gone by! I'll post again on Tuesday with this weeks weigh in and hope you all have good rest of weeks xxx

Heyy -
weigh in day today and managed to offset last weeks binge - now 11 stone 1 :) - so that means my total 1 month loss is 19lbs! Really happy: I definitely feel slimmer and i looked at some photos I took of myself day 2 and I look MUCH better now so really chuffed.

Will be a tough week ahead because my grandparents are coming to stay so they will take me out to dinner twice and so I will definitely have to cheat but I will try to order chicken or fish and scrape off any sauces and not have any of the carbs and just see how it goes. Hope the week has gone well for you lovely ladies - keep me posted! xxxxxxx

That's brilliant Amanda!! You aren't far away from your goal so maybe talk to your consultant about moving up to step 2 or 3?? Well done xxx

Well done Amanda! Fantastic result in a month :)

well I haven't posted on here in a while a few technical issues :( im looking forward to my weigh in next week as I had a little holiday this week. had some good results im really happy with
week 1 -8lbs
week 2 - 5lbs
week 3 - 4lbs
week 4 - 3lbs
week 5 - little holiday :)

for my next weigh in I am hopeful that I can lose 5lbs+ so that I can say goodbye to the pesky 14stone mark and hello to the 13's :D. im supposed to be going out with the girls tomorrow but I haven't told them that I am on Cambridge yet I want to be further along with it before I tell them - its hard when a lot of people are so negative about Cambridge esp ss

glad to see that everyone is making good progress its so much better hearing from other people keeps me motivated

Good luck, ignore the negatives & remember why you're doing this. It's for you & no one else, health wise this weight plan is so well nutritionally balanced, you know your body is getting everything it needs :) most of the time if people have nothing nice to say it's because they're ill informed

Back