Weigh In

Lairey

Hi Everyone,

Well, thats another 3.5lb gone! Thank goodness. Thats 2 stone 12.5lb in total, so another 1 stone 1.5lb and i'll be done.

I started another re-feed week yesterday. It's my birthday on Good Friday so thought I deserved a bit of a break. Hoping that I can lose 1.5 lb this week which will just leave the stone to lose after easter.

I lost 6lb in the week after my last re-feed so wondering if I can be that lucky again?! Fingers crossed.

How is everyone else doing?

XxX

Well done Lairey:happy096:

You have done so very well already I can't see why not that this time should be any different.

I think I could definitely learn a thing or two from you.

Can I ask how many weeks it has taken you to lose almost three stone:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Good for you, very well done :D. That last stone will soon be gone and you'll never look back;):D

Keep it up x

Well done Lairey thats great, your doing so well, you'll be there before you know it:)X

Well done honey thats great xxx

Well done Lairey:happy096:

You have done so very well already I can't see why not that this time should be any different.

I think I could definitely learn a thing or two from you.

Can I ask how many weeks it has taken you to lose almost three stone:confused:

Love Mini xxx

It has taken me 10 weeks with just over 1 week re-feed a couple of weeks ago. I still can't believe that I have done it!

Thanks everyone. Here's to the last stone!

Hi Lairey,

I have a wedding to go to in eleven weeks so I am focusing on what I could lose by then.

Three stone off by then would be magic:)

Love Mini xxx

Well done lairy... did you lose 6lbs in your refeed week? well done.x

mini you could deffo do it hun. i have lost just over 3 stone in 10 weeks as well - you can do it and think of the summer outfit you could be wearing!xxx

mini you could deffo do it hun. i have lost just over 3 stone in 10 weeks as well - you can do it and think of the summer outfit you could be wearing!xxx

You have also done really well pineapple!!! 3 stone in 10 weeks is awesome, I would be more than happy with that. If the weather improved I could get more walking in and I know that would help greatly.

It would be lovely to get something nice and summary to wear. Hopefully I will get the weather to go with it.:)

Mini, you will do it no problem. Just stick to the plan and you can't go wrong. Can I ask how much you want to lose in total?

Pineapple, I lost 2lb during the last re-feed week. I didn't gain anything whilst I was away for a long weekend and then in the first week back on the plan I lost 6lb.

Back