• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh In

Lairey

Hi Everyone,

Well, thats another 3.5lb gone! Thank goodness. Thats 2 stone 12.5lb in total, so another 1 stone 1.5lb and i'll be done.

I started another re-feed week yesterday. It's my birthday on Good Friday so thought I deserved a bit of a break. Hoping that I can lose 1.5 lb this week which will just leave the stone to lose after easter.

I lost 6lb in the week after my last re-feed so wondering if I can be that lucky again?! Fingers crossed.

How is everyone else doing?

XxX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Well done Lairey:happy096:

You have done so very well already I can't see why not that this time should be any different.

I think I could definitely learn a thing or two from you.

Can I ask how many weeks it has taken you to lose almost three stone:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Good for you, very well done :D. That last stone will soon be gone and you'll never look back;):D

Keep it up x

Well done Lairey thats great, your doing so well, you'll be there before you know it:)X

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well done honey thats great xxx

Lairey

Well done Lairey:happy096:

You have done so very well already I can't see why not that this time should be any different.

I think I could definitely learn a thing or two from you.

Can I ask how many weeks it has taken you to lose almost three stone:confused:

Love Mini xxx

It has taken me 10 weeks with just over 1 week re-feed a couple of weeks ago. I still can't believe that I have done it!

Thanks everyone. Here's to the last stone!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Lairey,

I have a wedding to go to in eleven weeks so I am focusing on what I could lose by then.

Three stone off by then would be magic:)

Love Mini xxx

pineapple

Silver Member
Well done lairy... did you lose 6lbs in your refeed week? well done.x

mini you could deffo do it hun. i have lost just over 3 stone in 10 weeks as well - you can do it and think of the summer outfit you could be wearing!xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
mini you could deffo do it hun. i have lost just over 3 stone in 10 weeks as well - you can do it and think of the summer outfit you could be wearing!xxx
You have also done really well pineapple!!! 3 stone in 10 weeks is awesome, I would be more than happy with that. If the weather improved I could get more walking in and I know that would help greatly.

It would be lovely to get something nice and summary to wear. Hopefully I will get the weather to go with it.:)

Mini, you will do it no problem. Just stick to the plan and you can't go wrong. Can I ask how much you want to lose in total?

Pineapple, I lost 2lb during the last re-feed week. I didn't gain anything whilst I was away for a long weekend and then in the first week back on the plan I lost 6lb.