weigh in

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hey everyone

hope you all doing well, had my 2nd weigh in and put on, but it was my own fault creme eggs wine crisps and a chinese.

I am now back on track and after massive fight with the bf he has hired me a cross trainer for six weeks as way of apology... kinda sweet.

So i am taking this as a fresh start... roll on ketosis.

I'm back :)

Hi Samantha, good to see you have put the blip behind you and getting back to it.......with this attitude I am sure you will succeed.
Good luck and dont forget the good ole "h2o"

Good luck Samantha,
Keep positive and the personal trainer is a bonus,love one of them!!

hey everyone

hope you all doing well, had my 2nd weigh in and put on, but it was my own fault creme eggs wine crisps and a chinese.

I am now back on track and after massive fight with the bf he has hired me a cross trainer for six weeks as way of apology... kinda sweet.

So i am taking this as a fresh start... roll on ketosis.

I'm back :)

Good luck and crack on, no wonder your trainer is cross after eating all that, but he will calm down when you get stuck in:D x

God,samantha,LT must be making my small brain even smaller,I read your thread wrong and thought your b/f was hiring a personal trainer for you,thats why I was so envious!
Pass no remarks........

hey i would love a personal trainer but i ill start with the cross trainer first this way no-one sees me when i gasping for breath with sweat pouring after a minute and a half LOL

I havent exercised in about 8yrs, cant believe its been that long!!! so gonna try build up me fitness and tone up, my sis has just dropped the bombshell that she has enrolled me, my 2 sisters and my 2 nieces in a relay marathon aaarrrggghhh!!! she thought it would be good motivation and it is to raise awareness and funds for the homeless world cup.

but now i am absolutely bricking it so time to focus and get some kind of fitness up, its only 6 miles!!!!! like that isnt far

sorry i having a panic attack even thinking about it good thing is means i wont be thinking about food only freaking about running ha ha ha ha x

Good luck with the restart hun xxx

Back