Weigh In

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Bellybee, 18 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    2lb lost this morning.
    I am not hugely impressed as it is much lower than my average loss but I was on 790 and am going back on SS as from today.
    I feel really rubbish this morning bad ears and a bad headache so dont wanna go to work

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awwww Honey!! 2 pounds off is still very good!! Can you pull a sickie and relax for the day?!

if you can't I hope you feel better soon!! xxx

4. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Happy to hear about your loss especially after you seem to have enjoyed 790 this week. You should do really well too after another week SSing I hope all goes well and you are already feeling better this morning.

Dizzy x

5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

2lbs is still brill, hun!! You're doing soooo well! Chin up - pull a sickie and spend all day relaxing and pampering yourself!! I would lol!

6. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Sorry you'r not feeling well honey.... I hope you get better soon... 2lbs off is a good steady loss:):)... you're doing so well and you're looking great :D:D

Take care and wrap up warm:):)

Love xxx:D

7. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

I hope you get better soon its horrid isnt it I was like you last week.I drank extra water and felt better in 3 days usually it lasts 6+.
    Well done on the 2 lbs thats fab and look at the big picture you have done so fantastically :D
    xxc

8. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone did not pull a sicky as if I behave until the 4th December I get a nice fat pay rise I lurvve the pay rise.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.