weigh in

new me 20009

Silver Member
well its a weigh in of half a week on weight to go and half a week on diet chef.

well with all thats going on in my life at the moment, not getting on with my bf trying to divorce my husband and all the hassle that goes with that and being a single parent to 4 kids im amazing myself that im still sticking to the diet and slowly getting there.

many times in the past i would of given up and ate under so much pressure that im under but as each day goes by im feeling stronger and stronger.

im certainly not going to let anyman keep me over weight like they have in the past by throwing stress and hassle at me.

and im finally beating them food demons of mine, which i need to do so that i can and will stay at my target weight when the time comes.

so cut a long story short i weighed in today at 14 stone 9lbs thats a 2lbs loss on last wednesday. im happy with that:D

Good for you! You show 'em!!! And really well done on your loss - keep up the good work! x

Yay, way to go. When I have stress I eat, so well done to you for sticking to it. 2lb is a good loss - keep it up xxx

Back