weigh innnn :D

Fattylicious_Gurl

hey guys!

thought i'd share my weigh in results with you guys! i started lipotrim in the evening on the 30th december (wierd time to start but oh well) and i had an early weigh in this morning. ive lost 7 pounds!!! :D:D:D its my first weigh in so im glad it was a big result to motivate me to keep on going (i know i wont lose 7lbs every week) :)

hope ur all doing well xxxx

i know i could just tell you coz your sat in front of me... but... its a bit mushy so i wont. i am so so proud of you!! you have done really well. i knew you could do it, i know its been so hard for you coz you havent been well and i havent been around much this week either.. but you did great and you should be damn proud of yourself!!! hope you have an even better week when you go back to uni xxx love u x

Well done gurl, doesn't it feel great? Started day before you (29th Dec.) and lost 8lbs at first weigh-in. This first week has been more of the glycogen and water than fat.
We're not likely to have similar losses next week but just think: we'll be losing predominantly fat then!

Well done that must give you a real boost! Keep going be strong the results can be so amazing. Also you will start to feel so much better.XX

congratulations on your weight loss - well done...

well done ya on your result!! Its always great to get your first wi and ya should be very happy with yourself, gud for ya

Congrats! half a stone loss is great! I hope to do as well as you at my WI on Thursday!x

Well done you :D Keep it up and you will be thin in now time ;)

thankyou everyone :) im really happy with the result!! i hope everyone else's weigh ins went well too :) although i gotta admit i did my ticker wrong last night!! (damn conversions!!) hehehe. can't we just do out tickers in stones??

whatever you do dont work it out on your phone! the conversion setting is completely wrong!... i always do my conversions on weightlossresources.com or something like that its called. your right.. stones would help! you could try other ticker websites

Well done, thats fabulous xx

Back