weigh-ins are great motivators!!!

Hi everyone,

had my first weigh-in today and have lost 10lbs! I couldn't be happier:bliss: it is a definite motivator and I really feel that I can achieve my goal on this diet! I just wanna say a big thanks :thankyou: to everyone here its great to have the support, well done to all fellow losers tis great to be here :grouphugg:

:talk017::talk017:

week 1:-10lbs :D

Well done you!!! 10lbs is fab, good luck for week 2!

Whow! Brilliant. Well done.

Thanks very much guys and well done to both of you! you are my inspiration x

:wow: Well Done, 10lbs is a great start. This diet rocks, stick with it and you'll be at goal in no time at all :D

wow, 10lbs the first week well done. you must be really pleased. as you say what a great motivator. my first weigh in is saturday. so now i am looking forward to it. good luck for your second week.

What a fantastic result for you! 10lbs is a huge loss. Keep going now through week 2 and you can look forward to another lovely loss next week. You're doing great!

Thats fantastic news 10lb is fab good luck on wk 2 it only gets better x

Hey Mirsy

Congratulations :woohoo: That's a fantastic first week's loss:D

I'm off to my weigh in later so I'll post back on the weekly weigh in thread this evening. I'm hoping for 4 pounds loss but will take any loss to stay happy!!! Mood and hunger doing much better than last time I posted so... bring on the party:party0023:

Fi

x

:wee: Fabulous!! Well done! Just carry on like you are and the weeks will fly by!!!

Hi everyone,

had my first weigh-in today and have lost 10lbs! I couldn't be happier:bliss: it is a definite motivator and I really feel that I can achieve my goal on this diet! I just wanna say a big thanks :thankyou: to everyone here its great to have the support, well done to all fellow losers tis great to be here :grouphugg:

:talk017::talk017:

week 1:-10lbs :D

Fantastic weight loss - well done you :):)

Fantastic weight loss, well done. Only hope I do as well when I weigh in in the morning.

Vanda

Hi mirsydotes,
10lb is a fantastic weight loss for your first week, well done. You are right the weigh in is a great motivator as it reconfirms everything you hear and feel about the diet. Good luck with week 2.
Doirin

Thank you all so much for your wonderful messages! Well done to all the fellow losers. good luck to you all that have a weigh in coming up I'm sure you'll all do fantastically:flowers:

Hey Mirsy

Congratulations :woohoo: That's a fantastic first week's loss:D

I'm off to my weigh in later so I'll post back on the weekly weigh in thread this evening. I'm hoping for 4 pounds loss but will take any loss to stay happy!!! Mood and hunger doing much better than last time I posted so... bring on the party:party0023:

x

sorry i am fairly new to this. where is the weekly weigh in thread :rolleyes:

Well done 10lbs is FANTASTIC!! Keep up the good work. x

Poppy - I think there IS a weekly weigh in thread somewhere (it might be a sticky) but we're more likely to see your news if you start a new thread with it. Maybe it's just me but I don't look at the other one .... good luck! x

Back