Weigh ins

elle82

Know I shudnt but I couldn't help it I weighed myself jus to motivate me and I'm gutted ive stuck to this 100% I've upped my water to 3lr and so far only lost one pound how is this possible for week one day 4?? Anyone plse I'm so upset

When did you weigh? Best time is first thing in the morning after the loo! I really think you've lost more than just 1lb in 4 days

Something doesn't sound right here - are you sure you have weighed on thew same machine and that you were either wearing the same ( or nothing) clothes?

I weighed myself at nite same scales but not the same clothes..I weighed myself this morning an 3lb off ive only ever lost 7lb in the first week but I don't understand

Sent the mess by accident...why the weight loss is so slow this time..I've got the implant cud it be totm (sorry)

Elle Im the same Ive been 100% all week, due to get weighted tomorrow and looks like Ive only lost 3 lbs. And I know its 3 lbs but I did think it would be more in my 1st week?
Ive lost more on weight watchers in my 1st week. lol

If you are on or due your totm it is possible that you will have a slow week.
When I did a vlcd last year I got my totm in the first week and didn't lose a single lb.

Stick with it. On so little cals there is no way you cant lose weight :)

Blue Butterfly said:
If you are on or due your totm it is possible that you will have a slow week.
When I did a vlcd last year I got my totm in the first week and didn't lose a single lb.

Stick with it. On so little cals there is no way you cant lose weight :)

Thank u :) :) I'm on the implant so not sure wen totm is lol I'm hoping that's the reason ive stuck to this 100% and like u said its impossible not to loose weight I'm hoping next week makes up 4 it and I loose sum fat got 6 and a half weeks to try and loose 2 stone :(

im not expecting to have much of a loss this week, its my star week peroid due. had it week i started...

Rickard71 said:
im not expecting to have much of a loss this week, its my star week peroid due. had it week i started...

I know we shudnt let it get to us but it's quite disheartening I know it more or less evens out at the end of the month let me know how u get on good luck :)

Back