Weigh ins

Willbesize12

Week one done Start Weight 13st 13llb, 100% on track but Is totm.

-7llb :D

Now 13st 6llb & losing inches too :D

Must try harder with water intake though!

Week one done Start Weight 13st 13llb, 100% on track but Is totm.

-7llb :D

Now 13st 6llb & losing inches too :D

Must try harder with water intake though!

Well done!

We are very similar I'm a nurse/mummy of 2, I started slim and save on Monday 14th January 2013

Start weight was 13st 0lbs I lost 6 lbs in week 1 and I aim to go down to 11st to begin with then take it from there

Good luck on your journey x

Well done!

We are very similar I'm a nurse/mummy of 2, I started slim and save on Monday 14th January 2013

Start weight was 13st 0lbs I lost 6 lbs in week 1 and I aim to go down to 11st to begin with then take it from there

Good luck on your journey x

Thank You for your well wishes!!!

WoW we are very similar lol!

I have two boys aged 12 & 3months :D
Do you have boys, girls or a mixture :)

Hope u r enjoying S&S & achieve your goals :D

We could spur each other on, r u doing 3+protein or 4?

Gemma x

Thank You for your well wishes!!!

WoW we are very similar lol!

I have two boys aged 12 & 3months :D
Do you have boys, girls or a mixture :)

Hope u r enjoying S&S & achieve your goals :D

We could spur each other on, r u doing 3+protein or 4?

Gemma x

Hi

I've got a mixture a girl aged 4 and boy aged 2

I'm doing ok with S&S I just like the shakes and bars at the mo

Yea we will ;-) I'm doing 3 packs x

Awwwww that's nice ages must be good that they can play together :) James is very good with little Joseph, but there is a very big gap!

I "like" most of the meal packs, haven't tried many soups but chicken and the veg were ok, shakes are the business!!! Iv been having them hot with coffee mostly (think iv convinced myself they're like a Costa) :)

I really enjoy the bars as my wee treat with a cuppa @ night!

Still lagging with the water, but better than last week so that's something @least!

How has today been for you? gxx

Well week 2 over & done with ................. Lost 2lbs this week but...................12 1/2 inches!!!!!! Bring on week 3!!! How u doing veve?

Gxx

Well week 2 over & done with ................. Lost 2lbs this week but...................12 1/2 inches!!!!!! Bring on week 3!!! How u doing veve?

Gxx

Hi Willbesize12

Well done on your weight lost...well for me week 2 over and snap I've lost 2lbs this week as well, I'm quite disappointed though I would of liked to have lost another 1lb or so but hey I wasn't totally 100% plus the water intake wasn't that great either.

New week new beginning so lets do this :D

Right veve in beginning to think your my sister from another mister LOL!

Well done to you chick for your 2lb! I was also a tad disappointed so got the measuring tape out which really surprised me :)

My water intake is pitiful, I need to get my head round the fact it's not a chore! Got my necks diet books so hopefully il get there soon!

Starting to feel my fat clothes loosening :D

Keep up the good work, I'm here if u need me.

gxx

Back