weigh to go....

i love xmas shopping.. im finished mine - my sister has decided we'll sale shop together instead, which i love the idea of! :D

and i LOL'd at your use of babylons.. infact, still giggling :D

hope you sleep well tonight hen! xxx

I love it too Rach - I've been listening to Xmas songs already (yes, I love Christmas!) - much to Rob's dismay! (He hates Christmas). I should really wait till after his birthday which is the end of November, but we're hopefully going to Bristol (if I'm well enough) then.

I slept okayish - I woke up at half four like usual for looloo and then struggled to get back to sleep - and then was woken at around seven by Rob taking up my side of the bed! Rudeee.

Just had a black coffee - weighed myself this morning and said 17st 11lb! I'll take that if it's true!

Have a good day all xox

Hey lovelies!

Sorry I didn't drop in last night, I was shattered. I had another 100% day, slightly under points to try a minimise damage from the weekend and I had WI in the morning so knew I needed to be up for that.

I weighed in at 17st 10.5lbs - so a loss of 2.5lbs this week! 10.5lbs in total, which I'm really chuffed with, especially considering how bad part of the last week was. I'm hoping it doesn't catch up with me, but I was good 4 out of the 3 days, so it wasn't as if I went wildly off track.

I'm finding that my home scales weigh me (naked) at the same weight as the WW scales (clothed) - so that is quite handy as I can track what it should be.

I had a turkey salad for lunch, not very adventurous, but was hungry and wanted something filling. We've got my homemade lasagne for tea, and I've got a curly wurly for dessert. Really fancy a curry but I will try and do one tomorrow.

xox

Well done Bex on your 2.5lb off
All sounding good in the weight loss department
Have a lovely evening and enjoy that Lasagne mmmh!!

2.5 lb !!!!!!!!! thats fantastic Missy . delighted for you :D:D. Its great to see it moving for you when you didnt feel great some of the days .. well done:happy096::superwoman:

Thank you ladies, I am pretty chuffed with it - I had a scary moment when I thought my leader had added it up wrong, but then realised it was just my maths that was failing ;)

I'm now cooking the lasagne, I'll try and post a picture tonight! xxx

looking forward to the lasagne pic.. sounds lush :D xxx

Haha, I nommed it before I could take a photo - plus it was a bit burnt on top. When I do it again I'll try and get a better picture ;)

Woke up stupidly early this morning - probably caused by going to bed around half seven and being asleep by eight! I've had my breakfast - I was quite hungry this morning so had two eggs with some WW toast, mushrooms and tomatoes. Am hoping it will keep me going till about 2pm! Just had my second coffee, but I'm lagging a bit...

xxx

Haha, just before - about half one - but I was asleep after I made that last reply - I was so exhausted for some reason - never a rhyme or a reason, just comes on and you have to bow down to it - so irritating! I was supposed to meet Rob after work but slept through my alarm :eek:

TOTM started this lunch time too so I'm feeling a bit ick. Least it's all working down there, albeit advanced by metformin - this is the second period consecutively so I'm chuffed with that (never thought I'd hear myself say that, and if it turns out to be a heavy one, I'm sure I'll retract that statement!).

Got to go to the doctors in a bit for Rob - he has a nasty rash over his face and it's really getting him down. I think he needs to see a dermatologist as he has a lot of skin complaints (rough, itchy, flaky, that kind of thing, and now this rash) but whether or not the GP will refer him is another matter.

xxx

well I hope its not to heavy or to painful
I was plagued by very heavy painful periods for years
never was a woman so pleased to hear the word
hysterectomy lol
I didn't realize metformin was used for those types of
complaints as I know my dad use to take that as a diabetic

I think it is all used for the same thing - problems with insulin. I have PCOS so they offered it to me to kick start my periods, but over the summer I didn't really take it as I was struggling to take the tablets. Now I managed to include a bit of smoothie in with my daily points and I can take them much easier.

We're back from the doctors and I feel horrendous - M.E and period induced no doubt. I couldn't really face cooking tonight so I have a ready meal from Morrisons - not ideal as I really don't like eating the processed food (plus I never seem to lose weight if I eat them, too much sodium) but it's just easier for tonight at least.

I used to have really heavy periods in my early teens, before I was anorexic, and ever since then I've never really had them properly. xxx

Well don't I feel like ten types of schit today! I fell asleep about half seven, I was exhausted, woke up at 11, fell back to sleep, woke at 3, fell back to sleep and finally got up at half five. My stomach is churning like hell and I can't work out whether I'm hungry or sick. I daren't eat! I know it's possibly TOTM related, or because I took three movicol's yesterday (bad move R, bad move) - maybe both. It's just sitting there making stupid noises :p

I will just eat light today, no point if I'm going to be sick (not sure if I will, but don't feel right) plus I don't want to give my stomach more to moan about :D

I think it's going to be a day in bed. I hate days like this but I am utterly exhausted :(

xox

hope you feel better soon! whats a movicol? x

Back