weigh to go....

Hola Bex! I've found you - subscribing.

Sorry you're having such a rubbish time atm :(

Sending you a hug x

Thank you everyone. I've had a really bad day today, both food wise and emotionally, but just wanted to drop in and say hello. WI is tomorrow - I may or may not go, but either way I will try and give it a crack tomorrow xxx

go - it will only be harder next week if you dont!

take a leaf outta my book.. even though the WI might be pants, its defo worth going because at least you are making some conscious effort to make a positive difference, even if there are hurdles in life that are making the get go a bit slower than you would like xxx

I didn't feel very well this morning so didn't go, but weighed myself on my scales (naked, they are the same as the WW scales) and shows a 2lb gain. I'm not surprised - I ate and drank loads yesterday in a vain attempt to feel better, which we all know isn't the resolution.

I'd like to thank everyone who has commented over the last few days - I really appreciate it even if I've not been around to do the same for you. Hopefully I am back in the game now, I have everything I need to make a healthy lunch and dinner so fingers crossed.

I will try and get round your diaries now - I'm going to go and have a lay down but will take my laptop :) xxx

You sound a bit perkier today Bex - keep up the good work hun. 2lbs is nothing really - it's great when it comes off, but nothing major to worry about if it's a little gain. You're back on it now so I'm sure you will lose them again. You know I'm going to tell you to only WI once a week though - naughty girl. Any chance when you go to the doc you could have a chat with them about feeling low? It's natural to feel really low when you've got such a horrid illness, doesn't mean you have to jut put up with it though. Anyway - entirely up to you, just a suggestion since you are feeling so poorly. Big hugs x x x

Thanks ladies :)

I just had a horrible lunch - I was getting all angsty and annoyed at myself and went and got small portion of chips and a battered sausage. I AM SUCH A FREAKING FAILURE! :cry:

I have had to take 10 out of my weeklies ALREADY and I won't be able to have any dinner. What a giant chump I am. I have some 0 point soup that I can have for dinner if I feel really hungry but I am going to try and not have anything.

Han, I have thought about discussing it with the doctor, but I'm also aware I've just had my period, so I may be feeling hyper sensitive - I usually go a bit bonkers around this time of the month ;)

xxx

Ah I see - well, see how you get on but if you continue to feel low it's worth discussing with the doc.

Don't worry about the sausage and chips - but do you know what triggered it? Did you have any other food in or had you let yourself run out of nice healthy things? Comfort eating? Or did you just fancy a treat? They're all rhetorical questions - you know what you're doing, just be careful about starving yourself for the rest of the day as that's not healthy either. You must be able to come up with something point friendly to munch on? I don't like the thought of you not eating just because you had a 'one off' at lunch time. Don't beat yourself up about it x x x

I think it's just comfort eating. I have no idea why I did it and even as I was walking back with it in my hand I debated chucking it away - I really wish I had now.

I will definitely see the doctor if things don't appear to improve :)

I have some 0 point soup and some crackerbread and ham, so can have that, and just dip a little further into my weeklies. xxx

Draw a line under it Bex
Its happened its a one off
Tomorrow is another day
Please eat something later and carry on as if you hadn't had the chips and sausage its not an excuse to binge just carry on pointing as you normally would have and write "the bad lunch" off take each day as it comes

Im glad Bex
Because with ME things are rough enough without you starving yourself etc that can never be good for you
Try not to get to frustrated and angry with yourself and think in terms of being healthy foodwise a day at a time the changes we have to make are life changes poppet there is no quick fix or magic formula and one bag of chips at a weak moment is not the end of the world

the changes we have to make are life changes poppet there is no quick fix or magic formula and one bag of chips at a weak moment is not the end of the world
How good is she?!!! You can tell she's in 'the zone' Bex, just see that amazing advice!

Anyway, hope you've had summat to eat, like Mumma K said, draw a line and start again tomorrow. No point feeling guilty - it never achieves anything.

Big loves x

Oh yes definately draw that line, one unplanned munch does not spoil the day unless you let it. Its what you do from now on that matters and def no starving to make up for it either, that just fuels the old feast/famine lark.

Pleased you are sounding more chipper, have a lovely tomorrow xx

Thank you everyone - you are SO brilliant and I want to do this to make you proud.

I ended up eating some stir fry last night but nothing bad - there was nothing bad in the house ;) I ended up going to bed ridiculously early as I was tired and falling asleep in front of the laptop doing some Christmas shopping :D I've now sorted half of the presents out, and not stepped into a shop yet :clap:

I weighed myself this morning and seem to have dropped half a pound which I am surprised about - so I am currently 17st 11.4lbs - I know I shouldn't WI each day but it helps me keep track of what may affect my eating (too much carbs, too much salt etc) - I also wanted a reference point from yesterday.

I'm going to treat today as the start of my week - with my weeklies and go from there. I think what threw me off course yesterday was I'd planned out my meal and when I got to the shop the ingredients were not there, so I went into a bit of a tailspin - not an excuse I know!

I can't promise that I'm in the right head space, to be honest I'm not in any frame of mind, but I know if I stick to this I will feel infinitely better, and I need to keep remembering that.

I love you all xxx

Hugs petal! U are not a failure! I are doing so well! Feel free to text day or night xx

Hi Missy .Hope you are feeling a bit better today . I had a terrible week too but chin up ,its just a bad patch .everyone has them from time to time . I felt really down too this week and broke out "bigtime" on the sweet stuff but have got back yesterday and today. No one has a smooth ride loosing weight ,theres always going to be ups and downs but the thing is to get right back up on the saddle again as soon as you are able. You are trying to manage your ME as well so dont be too hard on yourself about a little slip (bag of chips) . You will eventually get in to a routine that works for you and if that includes the odd bag of chips thats fine . Have them as your treat and carry on next day . Just try to eat as healthy as possible and keep the sugar low if you can and it will stop cravings. :hug99:lots of protein ,veg and fruit . keep carbs as low as poss .

Hope ur ok darling x

Back