weighed in

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Today was my first weigh in. I've lost 2lbs this week :rolleyes: i'd like to keep it up and lose that every week (fingers crossed).

My oh lost 6lbs. Jammy git! we ate pretty much same food as well. grrrrr lol

Well done hun, that's great going! xx

Nice one - you've done great! Keep up the good work and watch those losses rack up!!! xxxxx

That's a great first loss! Why is it men seem to lose quicker than us ladies?! :p

That's just boys for you!! I think it's something to do with a greater amount of muscle so they burn off calories quicker.

Great weight loss though!! Keep it up!

well done hun keep it up and i hope u do have a loss every week but if u don't thats ok on to next week.
everybody has different mets and so do lose faster than others also any chance your dh had bigger portions that u or more snacks cause sometimes if u eat more u lose more
wd anyway 2lbs is great

That seems to happen as well with a member from my class as well where her OH also loses more than her although they ate the same. Don't get demotivated- as long as you are losing that is great news!

Well done Becca Wecca!! That's fab! Don't compare yourself to your OH as you're different people with different metabolisms and next week you may do better (I suppose there's nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition!!) Is your OH male (sorry, gotta ask coz wouldn't want to put my foot in it!) The reason I ask is because I find men lose weight quicker than women! Apparently they have faster metabolisms and I've been told that whereas women lose on average 1-2lb a week, men lose 3-4!X

Yeah he's a male!

And he does eat more than me. (always finishes off my meals because there's too much!) so that could be why he lost more. It's given me more motivation to try hard and do well :)

Phew (sorry about the question but you've got to be careful in this day and age!) It is defo great to be able to do it with someone because it keeps you motivated, even if you do end up grabbing each other by the throat if one does better than the other!! LOL!X

Back