• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weighed in

Well done hun, that's great going! xx

Nice one - you've done great! Keep up the good work and watch those losses rack up!!! xxxxx

alwyn

Silver Member
That's just boys for you!! I think it's something to do with a greater amount of muscle so they burn off calories quicker.

Great weight loss though!! Keep it up!

well done hun keep it up and i hope u do have a loss every week but if u don't thats ok on to next week.
everybody has different mets and so do lose faster than others also any chance your dh had bigger portions that u or more snacks cause sometimes if u eat more u lose more
wd anyway 2lbs is great

That seems to happen as well with a member from my class as well where her OH also loses more than her although they ate the same. Don't get demotivated- as long as you are losing that is great news!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Well done Becca Wecca!! That's fab! Don't compare yourself to your OH as you're different people with different metabolisms and next week you may do better (I suppose there's nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition!!) Is your OH male (sorry, gotta ask coz wouldn't want to put my foot in it!) The reason I ask is because I find men lose weight quicker than women! Apparently they have faster metabolisms and I've been told that whereas women lose on average 1-2lb a week, men lose 3-4!X

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Yeah he's a male!

And he does eat more than me. (always finishes off my meals because there's too much!) so that could be why he lost more. It's given me more motivation to try hard and do well :)

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Phew (sorry about the question but you've got to be careful in this day and age!) It is defo great to be able to do it with someone because it keeps you motivated, even if you do end up grabbing each other by the throat if one does better than the other!! LOL!X