weighin week.5

staceyjd

hi guys, i got weighed n i only lost a lb :sigh:, but on the plus side im out of the 12s now !!! ive been doing quite a bit of exercise n dont think ive been drinking enuff water so im gonna drink more water n do no classes this week n c how it goes nxt week, so hows every 1 doing xx:)

A loss is a loss!
You'll prob get a big loss next week x

Hiya, all losses are good.

How have you been not seen you on the forum for a while?

A pound off is better than a pound on!!!!

I never used to lose as much doing exercise on slimming world!!! but I could see the inches going!! so maybe you've turned all that fat into muscle - and muscle weighs more than fat!!!

I'm sure next week will be a huge double loss

keep up the good work, you've done soo well - I only hope I do as good as you

jane x

Still a good loss Hun, u might hav lost lots of inches though.
Good on ya. Keep it up Hun.
Well done on being in the 12s.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

any loss is better than nothing so well done. how have you been this week? xx

hi guys, i got weighed n i only lost a lb :sigh:, but on the plus side im out of the 12s now !!! ive been doing quite a bit of exercise n dont think ive been drinking enuff water so im gonna drink more water n do no classes this week n c how it goes nxt week, so hows every 1 doing xx:)

Well done!! You must look at the overall picture, you lost 18 Ibs within 4 weeks, more than Lipotrim stated in their blurb.
Keep it up:D

Well done for getting out of the 12s Stacey - that's amazing. My final target weight is 11st 11lbs! I read somewhere that if we do too much exercise on such low calories, our bodies think we're in starvation mode and being chased and the fight and flight mechanism kicks in and holds on to the weight to "help us through"? Don't know if that makes sense to you but it will be interesting to see if you lose more weight by taking it easy! Good luck, hun. x

you gota stay positive

think like this- you did a lot of exercise but only lost 1lb, but would you have done the exercise if you werent on the diet? if the answer is no then the diet is working just in a different way. im being so much more active on the diet and i recon after i finish the diet that will still be part of my routine so its a change for life that will help keep me slim and healthy :)

Back