Weighing in on a different day?

Itdoesntfityet

Hi everyone,

This is my first week on slimming world and I am absolutely loving it! Hopefully it will pay off on the scales. You guys are all an unbelievable inspiration with a wealth of new ideas that I am trying regularly!

So I am meant to weigh in on Tuesday, but I work shifts, and sure enough I am working on Tuesday - allllll day so I can't make any other class on tues at a different time unfortunately. I was thinking of weighing in at a different class tomorrow (Monday), although I will have only been on the plan 6 days, would this be allowed? And then the next week I'll be going back to my Tuesday class so that would be an 8 day week, again, do slimming world allow this??

Many thanks in advance for your help :)

Hey chick im glad your first week has went well, as a slimming world member you can go to any class you want as long as you get weighed in, its perfectly fine to go to a monday class one week and a tuesday class the next, the only thing is that your consultant and group will be different, my advice is to always stay for image therapy and you will be fine because you will have the best of both worlds, let me know how you get on and good luck for 2moro xoxo

Thanks so much for your reply :) will be going to a different class tonight then for my first weigh in eeeek! Very tempted to have a peek in the bathroom but I have managed to steer clear! I'll report back and let you know how I get on :) thanks again hun xxxxx

Good luck with your 1st WI, I'm also on my first week & loving it. It's very hard to believe this is a weight loss plan! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Yeayyyyy!! First weigh in -4lb :D made up with that! I know it's only my first week so it tends to be a good loss, but after a 6 day first week and nandos for lunch I am more than happy with that :) good luck with your first weigh in hun, what day do you go? Make sure you let us know how u get on :) xxxxxx

Wow that's a fab loss, really pleased for you! I weigh in on Wednesday tea time, I'll keep you posted. Good luck for this week x

Thats brilliant chick well done xoxo

Hey, I lost 6lb, to say I'm over the moon is an understatement!! Hope this week goes well for you, I'm aiming for 1lb then I can get my 1/2 stone x

Woweeee that's awesome!!! Well done hun, am made up for you!!! It feels so good doesn't it?! You'll easy do your 1lb this week :) I'm going for 3lb as I'd like my half stone aswell! Bit ambitious I know but I have to be, keeps me on the wagon! Well done again and keep up the good work :) xxxxx

my weight loss on tuesday was 5 1/2lb but i was really good lol got my club 10 and slimmer of the week, only 1 1/2lb to go to 2 stone award xxx

Well done :D x

Oh my god well done Lisa!! That's ace! Bet your made up :) I'm excited for next weigh in on ties but nervous!! Have stuck to the plan but still enjoyed my food lol!!! Xxxxx

Back