weighing in problems on sw site, please help...

spudnik

Hi, wasnt sure where to put this but im a bit stuck, excuse me if im being totally thick but im unsure what to do, i weigh in on a monday morning, this is my third weigh in last week i was 15st.06lbs so i put that in as 15st 1/2 lb (the website doesnt give the option to put in 0.6) so this week on the scales im 14st12lbs.8 im not sure what to with the 8 which comes at the end? i assume its an extra break down of a lb? i put this is as 14st 12 1/2 lbs is that correct? as i didnt have an option to put the .8 anywhere, and it only gives the option of adding a 1/2lb im a bit confused so could anyone who weighs in online enlighten me i feel really thick lol thanks!

Slimming world weigh to the nearest 1/2 a lb. So the website only lets you put in the nearest half a pound so you need to round up or round down.

Technically 14stone 12.8lbs is closer to 14stone 13lbs than it is to 14stone 12.5lbs. So (being a maths tutor!!) I would advise that you round up in this case to 14stone 13lbs.

well done on your loss x

What scales are you using that mixes up imperial and metric weights and gives you 0.8 of a pound? That's really bizzare and I think I would be getting myself a new set and focussing solely on one of the other.

My scales weigh to 0.8 of a pound too. Strange.

Mine go up in 0.2 increments of a pound. Never really thought about it! I just round down if it's .2 or .6 and round up if it's .4 or .8

Back