weighing in

Jew356

determined to be slim
Hi who has scales at home??? I do and I'm obessed with them every morning I tell myself do not go near those scales but every morning I do, although it is nice to see the lbs coming off daily and it does keep me motivated but I am feeling pretty obessed with them

I do weigh myself at home and am always 2lb lighter at home than at the pharmacy but I only weigh three times a week. Usually Wednesday and Saturday and Monday before I go the the pharmacy.
Maybe you should try and weigh ever other day, then after a while try every two days. Might seem like you lost more that way :)

Hi I weigh myself everyday and try not to let it get to me when it shows I STS but omg when it shows a loss I'm on top of the world!!! So it has more benefits and positives fore because it really makes me happy to see and loss and pushes me to drink more water and exercise more if it STS x

Yeah I do a little dance every time I see a loss, I guess a scales addiction is better than a food one lol

Hi, whatever diet/healthy eating plan ootherwise, you are always fixated with the scales, they are both your friend and enemy...I give mine a wide berth when ive been very bad. I also go to WW every week and pretend that Im on their plan - purely because whenever I come off this I know the only way I can stay on the straight and narrow is to be weighed by a 3rd party.

They just think your great at WW ha ha I'm the same though if I don't go to see someone weekly to weigh I don't stick to diets

I weighed myself this morning by my scales and was 18st11 went to pharmacy got weighed on their scales i was 18.9lbs. So i am throwing mines outta window lol they must be man scales pmsl always wrong

That made me laugh

I think long term an obsession with your scales is a good thing...

If when you are not on TFR you can continue to jusmp on the scales every day, you weight will never "creep back on"... as soon as you see you have gained a few pounds, you can deal with it, have a shake day, or a liquid only day at least... make up for any naughties sooner rather than later...

So an obsession, can be a good practice! xx

Good thinking Amanda

Back