Weighing Scales

monkeypants

Hey Guys,

Sorry I've been barely posting these past few weeks- work is really driving me hard at the moment.

I'm looking into investing in a new set of bathroom scales, the one I have at the moment is an Asda smart price one, and there a bit hard to read and I'm not sure how realiable it is.

Though if I do get some new scales, they might tell me I weigh more than I thought I did....emmmm

So does anyone know any good scales?

scooped mine from Argos £29:99
quite a few years ago and seem to be fine .. give or take exact same weight as the doctors, but I'm convinced that cheap or dear they all read different!..
I'd get cheaper ones and your next doctors visit, come home hop on yours and adjust so there both the same!.. :)
no nasty surprises that way!!..
don't think you'll be able to do that with digital scales ....
:D

i have weightwatchers scales which i would have thought would be good but they weigh about 6lb heavier than GP's and as they are digital cant alter them

I weighted 4 packs butter = 1kg and my digital scales said 1kg I also weighted 2kg bag rice was correct as well.. So unfortunately my weight must be by default correct too :)

I weighted 4 packs butter = 1kg and my digital scales said 1kg I also weighted 2kg bag rice was correct as well.. So unfortunately my weight must be by default correct too :)

brilliant i hadn't thought of that. i will check my scales doing that. i was going to try and change the battery on the off chance that would make a difference!

put 1kg pack of rice on my scales and they were too light to register
:( will have to buy a second pack!

I always get confused . the scales in boots are about 3 pound heavier then the doctors one. but i get so confused. do i weigh what the doctors scales are saying or do i weigh what the boots shop scales are saying. I just go with my doctors one now! x

i am confused about weighing too. my doctors scale are about 6lb less than mine, which is great however i want to see weight loss more than once a month. i want to see my weight loss weekly. so i have different weight losses.

So either before you go or after you get back from docs weigh on yours then you'll know what you are losing every week...

So either before you go or after you get back from docs weigh on yours then you'll know what you are losing every week...

yea i know what u mean hon but what i mean is what actually do we weigh lol! is the docs right or the other scales. guess we will never know lol x

I agree we never really know what we weigh but as long as I'm somewhere in the right vicinity I'll be happy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
I agree we never really know what we weigh but as long as I'm somewhere in the right vicinity I'll be happy

Speak for yourself I'm 8 stone 7lbs just Hidden well inside some padding!!!!

:) lol

I officially go by my SW weigh in. Doesn't stop me wieghing myself most days on the home scales lol

Out of the three (my own ones, the SW ones and the doctors), the ones at my doctors are the kindest! The SW ones are the ones I use for my official weight (for my stats here etc), but the weight that means the most of my doctors one. I'm looking forward to being wieghed at the doctors and for the glaring 'current problems - obesity' to go. I'm hoping when I go Monday after next (6th feb), i'll be out of that range. My SW weight this week puts me at 1lb more to loose to be just plain fat!

I officially go by my SW weigh in. Doesn't stop me wieghing myself most days on the home scales lol

Out of the three (my own ones, the SW ones and the doctors), the ones at my doctors are the kindest! The SW ones are the ones I use for my official weight (for my stats here etc), but the weight that means the most of my doctors one. I'm looking forward to being wieghed at the doctors and for the glaring 'current problems - obesity' to go. I'm hoping when I go Monday after next (6th feb), i'll be out of that range. My SW weight this week puts me at 1lb more to loose to be just plain fat!

oh to be be just plain fat lol.;)
good luck for your weighing.

I've gone from 17 stone 1 which was just shy of morbidly obese before I fell pregnant in June 2010! I never thought I would get this far x

My stats don't reflect that though I know - I lost a fair bit of weight in pregnancy before I started the count down on here in August last year x

Back