Weighing scales

suemal

Does anyone else weigh heavier on their CDC scales than their own.My CDC just gone after weighing me,her scales weigh me 1 stone heavier than mine(i like mine better).My scales are correct as i've been weighed on others and they are the same.

My CDC has said he's happy for me to weigh on my own scales before I see him each week, and report my weight to him, maybe you could suggest this to your CDC?

Hi Sue

Mine are pretty much spot on with my CDCs, try not to worry it's the losses that count not the total weight. If you are happier doing so why not weigh on your own scales as Donna suggests.

Gx

Can't you test them both by placing something that you DEFINITELY know the weight of on them? (bag of flour for example)

I only recently realised that my digital scales were broken- they ALWAYS say 11st 11lbs!!! Turned out I was quite a bit more than that, and even now I've lost a stone they still say the same as they did a month ago! oops!

My old set that died 2 days ago were 0.2 lbs different to my CDC. Just got a new set of Weight Watchers scales and will compare to my CDC's tomorrow. If accurate, I will post again.

I don't think i should atomatically think that my scales are wrong.I weigh alot lighter on other peoples scales as well,not just mine.

Blimey - a stone is an awful lot to be out by!
My CDCs scales always weigh me at least 4lbs more than mine do so I use mine every Friday morning to do the official WI. I don't see her that often anyway so that works for me.
I like the idea of weighing something on yours and then taking it to hers to see - a couple of bags of flour for instance. For sure, she/he should know if the scales are faulty!
Tansyx:)

My CDC scales weighed me heavier the first 4 weeks and lighter on the fifth ?????? I'm not sure whats going on there. Anyway as long as its going down who cares?

My WW scales were exactly the same as CDC.

Mine are 1-1 1/2lb different, but 1 stone is a lot. Maybe take yours along and test them out.

Back