Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weighing tomorrow and its womens week!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Princess27, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Princess27

Princess27 New Member

Hi everyone this is my second week of slimming world and it's my third time trying. I've watched carefully what I have eaten cause want to try hard and get the weight off this time but mother nature struck yesterday, I got on the scales this morning and have gained 3lbs. I feel really down and dreading weighing tomorrow :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jillyg

jillyg Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Do NOT give up, it will come off next week if you are following the diet. There is a girl in my class that regularly puts on 7 lbs on star week - it comes off the next week and more x

4. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I normally gain between 3 to 4lbs at TOTM, I know its really hard when your being good and the scales move the wrong direction but stick at it and the weight will come off.

5. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Im feeling your pain, mine showed up today and ive got wi 2moro.....sneeky peek this morning showed a loss just hope its still a loss by 2moro! :)
    Good luck! xx

6. my-mission-2-lose-weight

my-mission-2-lose-weight Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Agree with all the folks, don't worry, if you are being good, then it will definately come off the following week, plus a bit extra. Keep it up, don't give in.. ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.