Weighing tomorrow and its womens week!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Princess27, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Princess27

Princess27 New Member

Hi everyone this is my second week of slimming world and it's my third time trying. I've watched carefully what I have eaten cause want to try hard and get the weight off this time but mother nature struck yesterday, I got on the scales this morning and have gained 3lbs. I feel really down and dreading weighing tomorrow :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jillyg

jillyg Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Do NOT give up, it will come off next week if you are following the diet. There is a girl in my class that regularly puts on 7 lbs on star week - it comes off the next week and more x

4. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I normally gain between 3 to 4lbs at TOTM, I know its really hard when your being good and the scales move the wrong direction but stick at it and the weight will come off.

5. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Im feeling your pain, mine showed up today and ive got wi 2moro.....sneeky peek this morning showed a loss just hope its still a loss by 2moro! :)
    Good luck! xx

6. my-mission-2-lose-weight

my-mission-2-lose-weight Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Agree with all the folks, don't worry, if you are being good, then it will definately come off the following week, plus a bit extra. Keep it up, don't give in.. ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.