Weight and clothes size -anyone 5'4 and a size 16?

Hi, I am 5'4 and weigh 12st 6lb and i am a size 16, although getting a bit looser so should be in size 14 soon. I too am wondering what size i can get down to, but i shall have to wait and see as we are all different and can't compare to each other. Good luck on all your weight losses and keep losing. We are all losers! lol

im 5ft 3 and a size 16 (well i say that but jeans are slightly baggy can get a 14 on but have muffin top hahah):4633:
im currently 12 stone 3 lbs :) started at 13 stone 8lbs and was a size 18
hoping i only need to loose another 6-8 lbs to get into a 14!:D

I'm 5ft 3 and i'm guessing I was a 16 at about 12st. I say guessing because at the point I refused to buy any new clothes so I was still traipsing around in my maternity gear!

But I also have an hourglass figure. Always have a pretty small waist but then it's hips-ahoy! If I had a bit more of an evenly proportioned body then i'm guessing i'd have been more of a 14 then.

Im 5'4 as well and at 14 stones 5 Im still an 18 with some 18s actually being tight on my top half although some are loose on my bottom half. Im reckoning at least another stone for me before I get into a size 16.

I am 5"5.5 and 12 stone 10 ... Its annoying because SOME of my clothes are a 12 and SOME are 16 .... so depends what shop really. But I find I am mostly in 14-16 size. tops are usually bigger because my boobs are a 36F ... so I find it hard to fit em in to a lot of tops! lol.

Isn't it strange how everyones bodies are shaped differently!

x

I'm 5' 2.5" and at the moment I'm 8st (I want to ignore what I saw on the scales on Wednesday because it's not real...:cry:). I'm wearing a size 6 for most shops and only for very few ones a size 8, or only for certain type of things like super skinny jeans and the likes. When I started WW this time round (24th of July 2009) I was 13 st 2.5 and a size 16 (I was squeezing into a 14, but only because I was actually exploding into it!). When I started WW (12th of September 2005) I was 14st 2.5 and a size 20/22. When I arrived to the UK (July 2004) from Italy I was 15 st and a size 24...:D

Wow Kagome! Thats incredible.
I can't imagine getting down to 9 stone let alone 8!!!!! My goal is 10 and half .... but if I can get down below that then I would be estatic!

Well done :)
xx

Back