Weight and dress size?

I'm currently 5ft 5, 12st 4lb and am 16 in most shops, 18 in some and 14 in others. I'm very pear shaped and bottom heavy though and mostly wear 12 tops with the odd 14. I'd love to get down to a size 10 but would be happy with 10-12, weighing around 10stone :D

I'm five foot, weigh 14st 10lbs and I'm roughly a 18 to 20.I'm not going to set any clothes size targets.I'll be happy that the weight is coming off;-)

Am 5 foot 7 weigh 13 stone (give or take Xmas increase) and fit in size 14 jeans/tops (pear shaped)

xxx

I'm 5"3 and a bit, curently at 12 stone and a size 15, 14's too small, 16's too big!
I want to be a comfy size 12 and about 10 stone
Mel

I'm 5'1" and weigh 10st 2lbs and vary between 12 - 14 in the more generous cuts. I started at 12st 5lb and was pretty much just into a size 18 and shopping in Evans. It's great that all Evans clothes are too big for me now.

I'm aiming for about 8st 7lbs and a size 12 or 10. This is what I was before I had my first son and at that point I had spent years trying to lose weight. Therefore I might try to go a bit lower if I can. I'll still be well within the healthy BMI range right down to 8st or even 7st 7lbs.

I think eveyone is different - it depends upon your body shape.

I'm 5'4" and at last week's weigh in I was 9 stone 13 1/2 lbs. I am in a size 10 trousers but size 12 top as I have big boobs.:D

i'm 5ft 2.5 inches (yes i like to count that .5 thanks!)

i was 14 stone 8.5 lbs, and a tight size 18, i am now 10 stone 1.5lbs and i am a comfortable size 10.

You really cant compare weights with dress size, everyone really does hold thier weight differently! x

I'd like to hold my weight locked in a safe at the bottom of the ocean..... Unfortunately my weight likes to cling to me (in the most unflattering places) and will only leave me in small amounts. ;)

I'm 5ft 3 and weigh 9 st 12. I'm a size 8-10 trouser/skirt and 10-12 top. I'm happy with that, just want to shift a bit more of my love handles and thighs.

Had a clothes swap evening with some friends a while back and picked up a pair of cords from my tall, "skinny" friend, who didn't previously believe I could take the same size trousers as her. I'm small and curvy and would never call myself skinny. I'm not overweight, just underheight

Hiya,

I am 5.5, 10stone 10lbs (booooo to Christmas gain) and a size 12 in most stores, but they're getting looser and can get into the odd 10 in Next on bottom.

Target is 9stone 10lbs and I'd love to be a size 10 on bottom. Not sure if I'll get below a 12 on top because in my weight gain I went from a C cup to a DD!!! And they haven't gone down at all! I am starting to feel top heavy - my legs and hips are looking a lot slimmer, but not much going on above that. Oh well :)

xxx

Hi everyone

my height is 5'6 and I was weighed in at 12stone 10lb a my new years eve weigh in (6lb gain eek.) Size 16 on top and bottom with broad shoulders, boobs, a narrow waist and then I have bigger hips! Not sure what body shape that is.

I would like to get to between 11 and 11stone 7lb which will being me to a size 14. Been a size for so long.... I was still this size when I was approximately 14stone so desperate to finally drop that jeans size.

I'm 5'1" and weigh 10st 2lbs and vary between 12 - 14 in the more generous cuts. I started at 12st 5lb and was pretty much just into a size 18 and shopping in Evans. It's great that all Evans clothes are too big for me now.

I'm aiming for about 8st 7lbs and a size 12 or 10. This is what I was before I had my first son and at that point I had spent years trying to lose weight. Therefore I might try to go a bit lower if I can. I'll still be well within the healthy BMI range right down to 8st or even 7st 7lbs.

Ditto! thats very similar to my goal, I am 5'2" and when i mention I want to get to the low 8's as a target, people look at my like I am crazy! but when you are short you have to get low to get into 10's and 12's.

when I lost weight with lipotrim last year, I got into generous 12's at 9st 12lbs, so I would love to get to a size 10/generous size 8.

I am 40 in 2011 and want to have maintained my weight for a while before I get there, and want to maintain as a far smaller size than I am now, I can maintain 12st + easily, why is it so hard to maintain 4 stone lighter??? ;)

strange how we vary eh? :)

i am 5ft2, currently about 10st 3 lbs and have recently became a size 12 lol!

target for me is 9st 7lbs and I would be pretty happy to be a 12 but to get into some size 10s also would be lovely!

X

X

strange how it works i am only an inch taller than you yet i reckon at 9st7lbs a whole stone heavier than your target i should be a size 10-12!

I am 10st 3lbs just now and some 12s are loose on me!

X

I'm 5'7 and a classic hour glass! yay for me!! 19st exact and a size 20/22

This just goes to show how 'strange' this can be.

I'm also 5'7", weigh just over 18st and am a small 24.

When I was 19 I dropped down to a large 12 and weighed 11 stone but people were telling me I looked anorexic

Evening all! Just curious about this, what height, weight and clothes size are you all?? And what are you aiming to be (clearly not aiming for a height tho!)?

I struggle to set a target weight as I've *always* been slightly overweight, I know I want to be a size 10 but struggle to attach a weight to this. I also find it interesting how some people can be the same height and weight but completely different sizes! just being a nosey parker really.....

Me first: 5ft 8 13st10 size 16
target: 10st7ish size 10

snowy hugs to everyone x x x x

Hi I am the same height as you at 5ft 8 but currently weight 14st 6 but I am still in a size 18 at the mo although they are getting more roomey. Lol

i'm 5ft 4 and weigh 12 stone 4lb just now, i'm a size 14-16
i want to weigh about 10 stone and a size 10-12

Back