weight conversions

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by skinny1105, 18 October 2009 Social URL.

1. skinny1105

skinny1105 Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    On LT the chemist weighs you in KG (which i find annoying by thw way!) but when i've converted that into pounds or stones it never works out to be the same weight! does anyone else find this or is it just me?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Em ive converted mine it always works out pretty close for me they usually round down i tink. i have read bout some pharmacists not doin it correctly but mine is done by the computer so i kinda trust it coz its the only weighing scales dat matters while im on this diet!

how much does ur's be out???

4. skinnyminnycoming

skinnyminnycoming Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(22.44%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey skinny

i've noticed the same but it only works out different by about 1lb or so. Its 2.2lbs to the kilo, and when working out for my ticker/signature I usually round down.
    x

5. skinny1105

skinny1105 Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    well from what the woman in the chemist said when she 1st ever weighed me i was 2lb heavier than i actually was the cheeky mare! i think im gonna ignore what she says & just convert it myself! i get weighed at home anyway as thats the main thing thats keeping me going! x

6. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah, I get my weight in kgs and convert it myself using google, its not usually far off, i tend to round down too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.