**Weight dropping Wednesday Daily Thread **

Heloooooooo everyone :) hope we are all doing well :)

I have a busy day today , about to take the girls to playgroup , although they seem to be picking up on my hormones and I think we all have PMT .. much shouting screaming and crying my our house this morning :/ then we are off to the local town to hit the shops with a friends .. we tend to do the charity shops and have a general mog round :)

I have had a porridge this morning , now I am on 810 I am trying to have one of my packs for 'breakfast' as I need to get into the habit of eating in the morning to boost my metabolism in the morning !! so will have a bar at luch time then my 810 meal at tea and an icecream tetra about 9 pm :)_

Have a great day everyone :)

Sounds like a fun day Katie.
How do you make the ice-creams?
I too need to get into the habit of morning eating but I just cant eat (or have a shake) before 10am.

I'm working from home today which worries me as means I can wander into the kitchen - but I've lots to do so hopefully can keep myself distracted!!!

Iv woke with major belly pains :(

Just had my maple porridge nom nom lol ds is poorly and full of a cold and dd is at playschool. I just want my bed :( I have no energy (haven't for weeks) and CBA to do anything!! I haven't cleaned properly for about two weeks, just want to sit down then go bed in afternoon :( don't know whats up with me :(

hope everyones feeling better soon

weigh in today thou i didnt get weighed lol so already had a client there and i didnt have 15 minutes to wait due to having to get to the council offices to see a court officer......... they agreed i didnt owe them anything and that i was infact in credit and they were sorry for any distress caused but they still tried to ask about any debts i have, i refused of course to fill in thier forms

so thats one stress down, lol

just found out thou that a friends dad has had a stroke :( my mums vascular alzhimers was caused by a series of strokes and madams cp was caused by 2 brain hemmorages so i know the damage a stroke can do. hoping it was relativly minor and that he picks up soon

Hi Ladies --

Wow... I am so late posting on the daily thread, and it looks as if few of us have found it today.

@Katie,

I am trying to get my porridge in earlier to geive my metablosim and jump start, too. Everything I read says to do this. So, I shall try.

@MrsN -- The tetras a frozen tomake ice creams and loads of people seem to do this. But, my CDC says it is a no no as it affects the nutrients and should not eat them if the freeze then thaw as it "spoils
them. You should probably ask your CDC before doing this.

@Kimmie -- Do you think you might have seasonal affective disorder, or are feeling exhausted due to the stress related to your impending operation, trip, finances, children, etc.? I use a light box -- it cetainly helps with the SAD.

@Claire -- I am so glad that the Council hassles are behind you. Sorry to hear about your friend's father -- I guess it may be some comfort to have a friend that has experience with this sort of thing.

I hope everyone had a good day.

MM

hope everyones feeling better soon

weigh in today thou i didnt get weighed lol so already had a client there and i didnt have 15 minutes to wait due to having to get to the council offices to see a court officer......... they agreed i didnt owe them anything and that i was infact in credit and they were sorry for any distress caused but they still tried to ask about any debts i have, i refused of course to fill in thier forms

so thats one stress down, lol

just found out thou that a friends dad has had a stroke :( my mums vascular alzhimers was caused by a series of strokes and madams cp was caused by 2 brain hemmorages so i know the damage a stroke can do. hoping it was relativly minor and that he picks up soon

Am just browsing today for reasons no doubt I'll explain later in the week(but am happily back on plan after E.Dis-w.i fri)however this post struck a chord with me, as my dad was physically fine(apart from the break in his neck when he collapsed with his 1st stroke), but his frontal lobe was severely affected by his strokes, and caused his frontal lobe dementia at 64. I don't think people are as well informed on the possible affect on mental health that strokes can cause,although the possible speech problems and physical disabilities are.
I really hope your friend's dad has only had a slight stroke with no lasting damage Sumayyah, and very sorry to hear about your mum.
I intend to get involved with active campaigning for Altz Society when Master T goes to school f.t in Sept.x

Bienvenue -- Madame T!

I hope you had a fab time in Le Disney!

MinnieMel

P.S. I am sorry about your parents -- it is difficult when you have the responsibility of your children and your parents simultaneously.

Sooo hungry tonight :(

Back