Weight Gain - aarrgghh

Hippngrvy

I was doing so well, weighed in at 11st 2 when I went to class just over a week ago, and then it all went wrong! :( I was going away for a girly weekend, and was due on so got some norethisterone tablets from the GP... I had a lovely weekend away and did enjoy lots of drink and food; but didn't go overboard... but, by Tuesday when I got weighed I'd put on 10lb!!! The only thing that can be to blame is the tablets, as it hadn't occurred to me about when I'd gone on the combined pill in the past which has norethisterone in it I put on 2st in about 6weeks despite eating exactly the same...
I'm gutted that I'd got some extra to lose again on top of what I already had to lose :( I'm sticking to WW completely again, doing fast start this week, and then hoping for a decent loss! Just needed to rant! :(

Awww that's rubbish :( But at least you had a good weekend :) And although it sucks to have more to lose, just think if you hadn't lost the weight in the first place, you would still have even MORE to lose!
Just draw a line under this and move on :) you can do it. good luck xxxx

Back