weight gain after holiday

matronix

Hi All
Had a great holiday. Had a bit of this and a bit of that. Nothing too drastic. Have gained about 4lbs but am happy with that. Plan to start having a shake a day, not the "hoola hoop" kind of shake, but the chocolate one. Mind you the hoola hoop would not do me any harm either lol.
Have'nt been for my weigh in yet as we got back late. Plan to leave it till next week and I will hopefully lost a bit by then.

glad you enjoyed holiday. 4lbs gain seems brilliant. see you tomorrow

Glad you enjoyed - 4lbs nothing in the grand scheme of things really - you'll soon shift that! x

LOL!!! I think I must have left a letter out of 'shift' the first time I typed it - it came up when I posted as **** till I edited it .... clever that though isn't it? x

shi*t

LOL!!! I think I must have left a letter out of 'shift' the first time I typed it - it came up when I posted as **** till I edited it .... clever that though isn't it? x
Don't know about that Jan had a bit of problems with that department along the way lollollol

:giggle: !!!

glad you had a loverly time on hols - 4lbs like jan said is nothing and you will soon lose that again :) xx

Back